Finally free (2029)

Today was the day, a beautiful Sunday morning. Today was the day Harry and Obama were going to go out in public together for the first time ever.

Harry put on his socks and shoes as Obama made sure the kids were okay staying home alone for a bit. Wells is now 10 and Larry is 1.

"We'll be back soon boys!" Obama said with a grin.

As soon as Harry and Obama went to the flower shop in California, people started looking.

Soon enough, the paparazzi was starting to arrive. Harry was nervous so Obama held his hand.

"Harry what are you and former president obama doing out together?" The reporter asked.

"Well we're actually a couple." Obama said proudly.

Everyone there was shocked. They didn't know what to say.

The magazines and headlines rolled out very quickly. Harry went to go pick some up one morning. He was so happy he could barley contain himself.

"This is what we always wanted Harry" Obama said happily.

Harry peered down at the magazine and back at Obama and then at the two children playing so nicely.

"What is it Harry?" Obama asked.

"How would you feel about having another kid?" Harry asked.

Obama happily looked at Harry, "I thought you'd never ask". Obama said, overjoyed.