PART ONE; TEN FEET TALL

Today something really disgusting happened.... My dog.... stepped on a tree! My dog is like 10ft tall. Hes a hunk. My dog has a six pack and four paws. I named my dog after my desceased grandmother. Her name was... B. Pronounced "buh". 

Anyway the tree broke into a billion pieces and my dogs paw got yeeted to the moon! What am I to do? There was blood everywhere! Even in my grandmothers ashes! That was so rude of B. No, not my granny B, but the dog B!

Anywho the day went on after I called the ambulance. They ddint come before it had gone 15 hours and my dog almost DIED. Well. They gave me a free discount. The lady who took my dog threw him inside the van and spoke "Ive got candy" before the van took off wihtout me. Then-- I realized the truth. 

The van didnt have any beaming lights and no sound. IT WAS A KIDNAP VAN! I needed to save my dog quick. So i grabbed some kids iceskates and off I was. The police chasing me too.

The van pulled up to a pizza place . YUM! PIZZA! Maybe theyd feed B some food at least. They dragged the lifeless body of B into the pizza place. Blood trailing after. The blood smelled like roses. YUM! 

I tiptoed in my jordans inside the place, looking out for the THICC kidnappers. They didnt order anything they just went into the kitchen behind the counter. I thought it was suspicious so I banged the cashier in the head with a table. They fell unconscious. 

I sneaked behind the kidnappers until they turned their head around and saw me! UGH! I threw the iceskates each in their faces before i carried B quickly out the place. HOW COULD THEY TRY TO COOK MY DOG!!! CANNIBALS!! THOSE THICC CANNNIBALS!!!

In the end my dog passed... THE VIBE CHECK! WE LATER GOT ICECREAM AND DANCED ALL NIGHT. Of course after my dog got treated... FOR CANCER AHHHHHHHH.

TO BE CONTINUED !  <3