CHAPTER 1

Jake was a boy of  20 years , leaves with his Elder and younger sister, their parents died two years ago in a car accident. It was really difficult for Shane the eldest sister to take care of her two siblings,they were very stubborn. But loved each other. Shane was 23 years old . Immediately after graduation, she took over her father's company that he's assistant has been running well since the death of her parents. Though they were rich,but lack parental guidance, and they weren't rude or arrogant like other rich kids, they are actually kind hearted

Tessy, Jakes younger sister was 18 years old  ,there was no much age difference between she and Jake, she loved painting and drawing, she was a grade 12 student that has been working hard academically to get good grades right from grade 4, be able to work in her dream company. An art company. She needed to be smart to be able to get the company approval when the time comes

Jake the 20 boy was a college student lvl 300 at that , he's good at spots, Basketball to be more specific, he plays in his school basketball team, he wants to be a basketballer, actually has the features of a baller ,he is cute, so cute anywhere he goes girls drool over him, he had white curly hair that falls to his face, he was 6'5, he had  emerald green eyes,those eyes are so captivating , he has a body of a model ,hard rock abs, his slender sexy stature with arteries and veins popping out of his hands , they are so sexy. He's sister were also like sexy like him, the girls had  reddish brown curly long hairs just like their mom while Jake took after the looks of his father. Shane and Tessy had great figures, every man wanted to get a taste of their bodies, which most men actually did.

During dinner;

"Jake, when are joining the company, you know you are the right heir of the company" I surged at what Shane said, I didn't want to work in the company at all.

"i don't want to take over the company from you, we've had this discussion before, and I remember I rejected the offer " I said without looking at her direction.
"okay guys can we just have dinner in pace without talking about work, I mean Shane you shouldn't be forcing him,you her the rightful heir, being the first child I think you should let him do what he wants" 

"wow look at you Tess being all smart" I said, I loved Tess because she supports me everytime,I mean I love my sisters but I love Tess more, she like my twin , she understands me more better than Shane.. albeit I don't blame Shane, she has been occupied by work lately and barely have time to us anymore.

"Okay, I'm sorry I won't talk about it again, I'm just stressed , need to release the tension"  and how was she intending to release the tension, I was curious
"And how are you planning to do that" I asked her.

"Through sex of course" she laughed and we both laughed with her. You see what I love my little family is that we don't keep secrets from each other except from our late parents, we tell each other everything yes, even about our sexual lives we weren't virgins even Tess, there was nothing bad about that at least in our family.

" it's been long laughed and talked like this"  Shane said "and I love seeing both smile " she added

"i love you sis" me and Tess said in sync
"i love you both more"
Shane yawned I knew she was sleepy, as a result of the company stress. "you should go to bed"  I told her,she needed to rest tho she's not looking like herself, maybe she really do needs the sexual release lol 😂 .