CHAPTER 9

"Woah Jake Jason the fuck happen here" Tess said while laughing.
"They had sex, it's obvious you know" Shane said as she came down the stairs. Jake looked a little embarrassed, Jason also had the same expression too. The girls woke up with a shocked expression.
"Okay I'm leaving " Shane said looks like she's ready for work.
" Ain't you going to have breakfast first and it's still early"
"No, Beck is taking me out for breakfast " she said amused
"Oh, okay don't going fuckin after breakfast no okie" I told her teasingly
And her face went all red before she scoffed and left the house
" Okay I'm going up, you'll should put some clothes on it's an I Saw" I said to them before running upstairs and Jake shouted "Bitch!"

"You guys are awake already"
"Ugh, my thighs and pussy hurts " Blair spoke first
"Mine too, last night was intense " Ella said rubbing her thighs and I giggled at their faces, they look cute.
" I want to sleep more bitches,so shut your bitch asses up" Beth groaned burying her face back into the pillow to continue sleeping.

I went to the bathroom, took a warm shower , did my skincare routine before leaving to put some clothes up.
"You couldn't wait for us, so we could all bath together " Ella said trying to act offended and I giggled before replying
"You'll looked cute and really tired I didn't want to wake your lazy asses up" I said blowing her a kiss.
"Bitch" she said
"When you'll done bathing come down for breakfast " I told them before leaving.

"What's for breakfast?" Jake asked and I look at with the 'are you dumb' look
"As you can see blind man we are having pancakes and waffles, it's on the fucking table"
"Fuck you Tess" I just show him my middle finger. Ella and the girls worked down the stairs, still looking tired
"Ohh waffles " Ella said grabbing two pieces of waffles and stuffing them into her mouth " I'm so damn hungry"
" Shut up and eat" and she glared at me and I waved her off

"hey girls, how you'll " Jason said grabbing a seat
"We cool , you look tired just like us" Ella said and Jake chocked on his waffles and I laughed and he gave me that 'Shut up' look and I smirked because I won't shut up.
"They had living room sex, you need to see the way they were this morning " I said laughing
"Ohh so we weren't the only once to reach climax last night" Beth said chuckling
"How many girls jakey?" Blair asked covering her mouth while giggling
"Just two, what you girls amused about, we weren't the only once, you girls so had sex with a sex doll"
"They did?" Jason asked
"Yeah they did, Tess bought the latest improved sex tools, I can't even list em the box was big" we all rolled our eyes at Jake
"Shut up jake" I told him and he clicked his tongue out
"Where's Shane, isn't she coming for breakfast " Blair asked
"She has a breakfast date with Beck "
They ate breakfast and chatted while eating.

"Ugh I'm bored girls"
"Shut up and sleep then" Blair said I just rolled my eyes at her
"Lets go to the mull, then probably have lunch in a Chinese restaurant " I suggested and they opened their eyes with a big smile plastered on their faces and I had to roll my eyes again .
" I'll drive" Ella said and we all agreed.

"So, why don't pick what we gonna wear for our graduation, you'll know it's around the corner, less than three weeks" I told the girls I know they've forgotten about it and I giggled when realization struck them
"Shit!" Ella cursed
"I forgot about that damn!" Blair said
"Thanks for the reminder Tessy baby" Beth said and pecked my cheeks
"Welcome babies"

We walked to the dress line, looking for hot dresses
And my eyes landed on a glittering black dress, it has a slim lase hand, a tear from the mid right thigh down, the boobs of the dress was well cover , a lase material that could expose my flat tummy it was beautiful I had to pick it.
I took the dress and went to the female dressing room to test it out. Look my self at the mirror, Fuck I was gorgeous it fits perfectly with my sexy curves the top of my boobs showing and my sexy smooth thigh damn boys are gonna be dripping. I walked out of the dressing room and approached the girls and their mouths fell open.
"Oh my! You look sexy" Beth exclaimed
"I feel like fuck you right now girl!, Fuckk!"
"You look hot, boys are gonna drip" Blair said and I blushed at their compliments
"I know I'm too sexy" I giggled
" Your so buying this dress"
"Like duh I am" I went back to pull it out so that it will be packaged.

"Lets go pick yours" I told them. They picked theirs and went to the shoe section to pick shoes. Tess picked a purple glittering heels and will match with her dress very well. The girls all picked shoes to match with their dresses before moving to the jewelry section.
"Ohh I like this" Blair said
"No I want it I like it " Ella said glaring at her
"Fuck no I saw it first Ella " and they started arguing
"Ella baby come check this out you'll like it" I told her so she could stop arguing, it was Blair that saw the green emerald necklace first so it's hers.
"Ohh it's almost that one, but prettier " she said clicking out her tongue at Blair, I had to roll my eyes at her childish attitude, it was a blue necklace with white gold allover.
"Yeah yeah whatever " Blair said taking the emerald necklace
I picked a black diamond necklace and earrings with a purple bracelet and a white gold ring and a purse to match my shoes. I'll be looking hot, badass and sexy.

"Okay we've gotten what we wanted let's go cash these beauties out" I Yelp happily skipping to the cashier, brought out my credit card swiped it and we left with the clothes with all smiles.

"So which Chinese restaurant are we going?" Beth asked
"Chun-Li Xaio" I said and they nodded while Ella stepped on the gears to drive faster, I know she's dead hungry I also am .
We got the restaurant and order our foods and ate till we were full , we couldn't even stand up guess we over ate.