chapter 83

Deja's Pov 🦋

         "So Anna weh yah do, "it's been a while since me and my bestie spend some quality time together

"Mek TikTok video" she set up the camera and a dance wah African song, she looks beautiful," mi wah ask you something tho" she stops and come lay down beside me.

"You feel no way seh we no really hung out often like we use to because I'm with Killian & my family" I clarified, she rubbed my hands when I never had anyone she was there.

"Nah, you a think different because I am so pleased you found happiness my pretty bestie" she was so understanding, she pulled me to her, hugged me, and I rub the baby.

"Yah the best eno, so we nah watch Daniel, a we Brandon lef in charge" she fly up and we run downstairs, all now mi cya believe eno.

A wonder how Jordan doing, I actually miss him fooling around, I hope he's alright.

Protect me... best friend God.

Me and Anna guh inside Daniel's room and he was trembling, "Daniel wake up what's wrong baby" I said he jumped up hugging me.

"It's a bad dream Deja, the things a get worse, I can see things even when I'm not sleeping, "I rubbed his back and Anna sit down on his bed sighing.

"Dan, you always have this, and what did you see," she asked.

"I didn't see anything, well I lied, I saw two babies but I feel Dad won't like me anymore because he's going to have other children"ohhh poor baby.

I shifted to Anna wiping her eyes," Dan Brandon nah love yuh less, any baby weh him ago get he will love all you guys equally, come, nephew, I love you" she embraced him, while I rubbed his back.

Boy two again no to bom....mi no wah cuss bad words...

"Two more twins, but Brandon, a gwann eno man," Anna said chucking, I look at Dan, "Is there something else," he nodded, Jesus a wah else.

"It's two different fathers, for the twins" me bomboclat, me affi seh it.

So does that mean Jordan & Lillian are still together, but she's also sleeping with Brandon, they might have done it unprotected and she a have twins but fi different fathers, "Anna, we biology teacher neva seh that rare,"

"Girl mi no memba, doh do that Deja cause you know that woman cya teach"I shook my head and let out a laugh, and opened google, and they said it's feasible, but from Daniel a tell me it's very much possible.

"It can happen, but we affi tell them together, this is gonna break hearts, "Anna nodded agreeing.

We ended that conversation, and try to cheer up Daniel, I made him shower, wash his hair, and helped him get dressed up, we a go out together, I gave him his Mac book pro and guh to Anna's room.