💐House is not a home💐pt.10

I ACTUALLY finished writing the chapter 😭 but here's just a small warning. I am going to change their ages for the story to make more sense in the future soo.

Tommy is 13.

Technoblade and Wilbur are 17

Karl is 19.

Sapnap is 19.

George is 18.

Quackity will be 17.

Phil will be old. (PFFT- /j he'll be idk 39? 40?)

And Dream would be 19 as well.

Everyone else would fall under the same age categories UNLESS said otherwise thank you and please enjoy:)

~~~~

And so it began. A few days after.

Wilbur felt drowsy. Sick even. He decided to shower. Huge mistake. He couldn't look at his body. He couldn't scrub his body. His hands were not his own. They were his all over again.

Why?

Wilbur let tears fall but that wouldn't change anything. He felt terrible. He felt like passing out. He wanted this to stop he needed this to stop.

He didn't notice he was holding his breath til someone knocked on the door.

"Wilbur I made breakfast! Hurry your ass up!" Tommy chuckled and Wilbur let more tears fall. He composed himself. "Yeah I'll be out in a second Tom!" He called before wondering to himself.

What time is it?

He looked over at the clock.

1:39?! I've been here for 54 minutes...

Wilbur washed his hair and ignore his body. He got out with a towel wrapped around his frame. The fog covered the mirror. He wiped it away. His face was red and puffy.

Was I really crying all that time?

He shrugged and changed. He washed his face with cold water and put on some fancy moisturizer Technoblade had. He looked better. He could pass it off as being tired. He shrugged and went to the dining table.

"Good morning, you took forever showering." Technoblade comments. It sounds like an insult but knowing Technoblade. It was his way of showing concern. Wilbur forced a chuckle and sat at the table. "Well it takes time to look this good doesn't it?"

"You look like shit Wilbur. Now hurry and eat my biscuits bites!" Tommy argued and put 5 bites on his plate. They looked... edible?

"You still took a while. Are you okay?" Technoblade presses on. Tommy starts getting worried Wilbur could tell. Curse his brother and how annoying and attentive he was. "Jeez Technoblade. Really it's nothing. I like water. Sue me!" Wilbur smiled and looked at the bites. He grabbed one and put it in his mouth.

"So Good..." Wilbur hummed before shoving another in his mouth. "Holy shit, Technoblade have you tried this shit?!" Wilbur said and Tommy smiled proudly.

"No because A- I already ate. B- I don't trust Tommy's cooking. And C- I don't trust your judgement." He comments and Wilbur rolled his eyes.

I'll ask him later. Not now.

"Whatever, this shits fire." He ate more and forced another smile.

-

Wilbur cleaned along with his brothers then took a nap. He woke up and heard vomiting but was too tired to care. It pissed him off. He really was back in that stage age of his life.