Chapter 2|Part I|

"Lighter?" I offer as I am grabbing it out of my pocket.

She tilts her head a bit and giggles. Then I hand her the lighter. Her side profile looks stunning. With her cherry red lips she is holding the cigarette still. The light of it makes her green eyes show off.

I smile as I look at her, she smokes a bit and then she faces me "Thank you" she says and keeps smoking quietly.

"Mind me if I roll one too?" I gently ask her and she nods that's she is fine with it. So I start rolling the cigar. "So what are you doing up here mademoiselle?"

And as I ask her she looks at the view behind her. "I was getting a walk and I got stuck in the view" she took a breath "What are you doing up here?" She repeated my question.

"I got stuck in the view as well" and in the hearing of that she painted a smile.

My fingers are fishing the lighter inside my pocket once again without results. Something that she saw, because she handed me my lighter instead.

"Right here"

I lighted the cigar and gave the lighter back to her. "You can keep it" I whispered as I started walking away, heading to inside.

Elise's Pov

My fingers are playing with the lighter as I watch his figure fading away inside the dark. But I feel something written in it. "V" I whisper as my fingers are drawing the sculp of the letter.

I threw the cigarette on the ground and I step on it to make sure that it's not lightened up. "Who are you?" I question all alone thinking about the slim silhouette man. His hair was brushed back well styled.

For a moment I think about trying to follow him, but he is lost somewhere in the building without doubt.

After a few minutes I stop thinking about him and step inside the elevator. The doors are closing and my mind opens. Flashbacks from the military are taking a walk inside my head.

No question why I am an assassin now. I never experienced love after the military. That was the aftermath of the war, it made me a killing machine.

Ther doors open and I step out. Heading to my room I hear voices from the outside. My eyes catch a lot of people drinking and dancing. Even though everyone is having fun I prefer staying inside.

I lock my door and decide to clean my guns. My hands are touching my snipe I used to have to the military. "Arabian sniper" that's the 2 words written on it.

"How many people we killed together?" I ask it like I am expecting an answer. My eyes are showing guilt, cause my career is painted with blood.

I touch the tips of my fingers they are hard and dry. "Just like my heart" I giggle and place the gun back in its box.

My eyes were about to close when I heard a knock on the door. "Elise I got some files for you" the voice outside the door says with excitement.

"Wait!" I close the box and move in with my feet bellow my bed. My hands are reaching the door and open it. A man with blue hair is leaned on the wall just next to my door.

"Finally" he exhales and pulls his leg away from the wall behind him. He stands right in front of me and he hands me some papers. "These are for you"