Chapter 2|Part IV|

"Am I right?" He asks to get an approval of what he said.

I give him a side look "Right"

He comes right next to me "So we should not believe everything those papers say" he grabs my waist. I nod. "I want to talk to you" he whispers without Brimstone noticing.

"You are free to go" he breaths out, and that's what we do.

We step out and he holds my hand making me get into his room with him. "You are looking in the wrong direction"

"What are you talking about"

"I think their base is close to Icebox" he takes off his glasses

"How do you know?"

"I dont know that's why I said "I think" " he says in a sarcastic way.

"Can I go now?" I am ready to move but he slams me to the wall.

"No" he touches my chin, "I didnt finish yet"

His gaze is dark and I think my mind is fading inside it. No stop it El. I manage to remove his hands off the wall to free my way out. But he grabs both of my wrists and places them above my head.

"Where do you think you are going?" his french accent is making me nervous. I look at his lips without noticing. "You want to kiss me, dont you?" He brings his mouth close to mine. They almost touch each other.

He is about to, but I look down instead. I am not his puppy. I am not going to give him what he wants, even though we want the same thing. "Let me go" I murmur and that's what he does. He freed my hands and fixed his tie like nothing happened.

My lips are shaking, I want so much to go back and let him take full control of my body, but I wont. "Have a good night mademoiselle" I hear him saying as I close the door behind me.

"Icebox" I murmur to myself. I am going to go just to check it, but not yet. In like a month. My eyes are slowly closing. For a reason I cant stop thinking about this man. He never even said his name to me.

I grab my book from the side of my bed. At least the fictional men are better that the real ones.

• • •

Viper's Pov

"And what's her next mission?" I ask Brimstone and Sova.

"For now we need her for our next mission, on split" the man we the russian accent answers.

"What's her part?"

"She going to make space for us to defuse, in case they plant"

I nod at him and I grab my phone from the table. "Does she know about that?"

"Yes Sabine" Brimstone answers with his clear voice.

Leaving the office, I text Elise.

What are you doing?

Training at the time

Finish what you are doing, and come to my lab

On my way

I place my cell phone to my pocket and my figure is slowly heading to my lab. I made some things for Elise. Even though she is not radiant, she is too powerful. So I am going to make her more powerful.