The beginning of the fight

Nicholas sighed as he kept bouncing a crying Nino on his lap, the table was silent as well.

"Nino, it's gonna be fine! Ab will be back soon." He whispered once again to Nino and Ali sighed.

"Son, give him to me." Ali said kindly and Nicholas gently handed Nino over who was wailing even louder now and Nicholas sighed as he sat back.

"Nino, I'm right here. Calm down" Ali whispered reassuringly as Nino blinked up water eyes at Ali while hiccuping.

Ali smiled as he kept his grip on Nino who still looked terrified, "Son, I'm still here. I don't have to leave yet"

"Don't leave at all!" Nino screamed into Ali's chest.

Ali sighed as he gently lifted Nino's chin, making him look at Ali in the eyes.

"I won't, I promise" Ali smiled at Nino who sleepily leaned against his chest.

Ali smiled as Nino started snoring softly against his chest.

Ali gave his family a simple look as he took Nino to bed and tucked him in.

-- 10 years later --

"NINO LAHIFFE! Get YOUR Rear Out OF Bed Before I Come up myself!" Ali shouted at the top of the stairs, hearing the loud groan that came with it.

Ali sighed as he walked up the stairs and threw Nino out of bed.

Nino groaned as he sat up, rubbing the back of his head sourly.

"oww, Why? Papa"

"To get you up. Now Chop Chop! I have to take you to school in 35 minutes and this time I would prefer it if you actually ate." Ali told Nino after helping him up.

"Ok, be down in 10 mins." Nino said as he grabbed his clothes and Ali smiled as he saw Nino with one of his old hoodies.

"Okay" Ali said as he walked out and down to the kitchen.

After 9 minutes of making Toast and scrambled eggs, Nino finally emerged from his bedroom and made his way to the kitchen with his backpack.

Nino sat down as Ali put a plate in front him.

"Where's Chris?"

"Nikolas is taking Chris to school and I'll take you to school. "After a breath he decided to add on. "Wayzz, how is Nino doing in school?"

He definitely saw Nino tense before he spoke up. "Um papa? Are you feeling ok? There's no one named Wayzz here"

Ali smirked as Fenniek came out into view looking excited. "Are you sure about that, Son?"

Nino just stayed sat still, tensed.

Ali smiled as he looked at Nino's wrist. "You didn't really think you could hide that from me? Did you?"

"T..there's no.. no one named Wayzz, Papa" Nino shakily said.

Ali just stayed smiling. "Well then how come you're wearing the Turtle Miraculous? Nicholas knows that as well." Ali explained.

"Does Nickie also have a miraculous as you call it?"

"As I call it?" Ali scoffed teasingly. "Well then it's definitely confirmed that your going to be stubborn so is Wayzz." Ali took in a deep breath. "I was once a colleague of Master Fu. He is my friend. He's told me about you and your team."

"How did you and Fu know each other? How come he didn't tell me that you know them?" Nino asked, scornfully.

Ali sighed. "Cause if he told you then you would know about me and Nicholas. We couldn't risk you knowing. Yet." Ali said.

"I think I should know if I have a brother and father who know about Miraculouses. Does Mama know about you having a Miraculous?"

Ali shook his head. "No, she doesn't know about any of us having a miraculous. I would personally like to keep it that way."

"At least we agreed on that. But shouldn't Mama know if we're going to be a miraculous holder? Even Nicholas"

"I mean you can tell her. But I am not. That woman will murder me otherwise." Ali told Nino with a smile.

"But on another note. I have to get you to school." Ali told Nino as they both stood up. Wyazz finally emerged from Nino's cap.

Nino sighed as he and Ali stood up and walked out the front door.

As they got in the car, Ali placed a gentle hand on Nino's shoulder. "Just in case anything happens tonight cause I won't be here later. If you see a man in red robes? That is Master Su-Han. He's the Celestial Guardian, He may ask you some questions but Chat Noir and Ladybug should be there aswell." Ali explained to Nino who tensed.

"If there is any plane then don't go on. I saw that in my dream again." Nino said, hastily trying to change Ali's mind.

"Is there any plane I can go on?" Ali chuckled.

Nino looked like he was trying to remember something. "If you go on flight 125 to New York then you can get Flight 206 to Tibet." Nino answered.

Ali looked shocked. "Did you see that in your dream aswell?"

Nino shrugged his shoulders. "It was a very-detailed dream."

Ali rose an eyebrow. "Detailed? How?"

Nino stiffened his walk then.

"You'd tell me if anything was wrong? Right?" Ali asked.

"Yeah of course"

"So what happened in that dream?"

"I.. can't say... He told me not to.."

"Who?"

"He said his name was Clark"

Ali's blood went cold at that and he swung the car around in the direction of the airport instead.

"Um Papa?"

"Your coming with me" Ali pulled over quickly as he grabbed in injection and quickly muffled Nino's voice as he put the syringe into Nino's neck.

After about a minute roughly Nino fell asleep and Ali turned the car back on.

Ali, keeping his eyes on the road, grabbed his phone and started calling Nicholas.

"Papa? Why you calling?" A voice wheezed out breathlessly.

"Are you alright?" Ali quickly asked.

"Yeah just getting my chest fixed after Grimm's blast."

"You're so grounded. Did you wait for anyone?"

"Yeah my team, Although Mkango's still unconscious and Kat's arm is hurt but nothing is really wrong just pulled, Grimm took us by surprise. Someone told him we were coming."

"Okay, I'm bringing Nino to the temple. You remember Clark?"

Nicholas went silent for a minute before talking. "Yeah I do, How did he find Nino?"

"I don't know about that. Nino said he talked to him in his dream"

"How in his..ow"

"Alright son, you rest and in at least 2 days I'll be at the temple."

"Okay, see you soon Papa"

"See you, Son"