Different conversation

Ali shifted against the couch in Nikolas's room. He must have fallen asleep early last night.

He moved onto his other side again and saw Kat sleeping on the spare chair next to Nikolas's bed.

He looked at Nikolas's bed and saw Nino asleep but Nikolas wasn't there.

"Why that boy." Ali angrily mumbled. Throwing himself off the couch and quietly left the room.

"Where is that boy?" He mumbled before he heard Su-Han talking to someone.

"I need to head back now. My dad will be angry if I'm not in the bed when he wakes up." Nikolas said.

Ali walked towards them "Nikolas!"

Instantly Nikolas jumped and Su-Han sighed.

"Why are you not in bed?!" Ali shouted. Smacking Nicholas on top of his head.

Nicholas winced and held his head "Su-Han came in and needed to talk to me." He explained.

Ali grabbed Nicholas's arm and dragged him away. "I told you to stay in bed and rest!"

"Ali. I made him move. I had to speak to him about Grimm." Su-Han rolled his eyes. Not looking bothered.

"I. Don't. Care." Ali sneered. Dragging Nikolas down the hallway to his quarters.

"Why you sneaky little boy." Ali mumbled.

"Ab!" Nicholas shouted and made Ali stop in his tracks. "I'm not made of glass! Stop treating me like I'm eighteen! I'm a twenty-four year old and capable of saying when I'm pushing myself to much!" Nicholas shouted.

"And I'm your father! Meaning I have to protect you no matter how old you are!" Ali shouted back. Throwing Nikolas's door open and helping Nicholas climb back in bed.

"Ab, I'm not eighteen anymore." Nicholas whispered. Tears on his eyelines "Please. Treat me like a twenty-four year old."

Ali sighed, "I have. I just can't stand to see you hurt. Just promise me you'll stay in bed?!"

Nicholas sighed "You know I can't promise that. Not anymore."

Ali looked away. "If you can't promise me that... I won't promise you either."

Nikolas sighed and rested his chin against Nino's dark brown hair, refusing to look at Ali.

Ali sighed and laid back down, head gently hitting the pillow. Eyes blacking out quickly.

"Nicholas why did you leave?" Kat's quiet voice said.

"Su-Han needed to see me about Grimm. I tried to get back before ab woke up. And he woke up. When I wasn't prepared." Nikolas said.

Ali shifted onto his other side as Nicholas and Kat's heads snapped towards him.

"So you think he's treating you like your younger?" Kat asked softly.

"He is!" Nicholas whispered loudly. "He treats me like I'm glass that's gonna break any second!"

"I agree that he shouldn't treat you like that but you also shouldn't have left. Why not tell Su-Han that your healing?" Kat asked. Voice masked by taking care of his health.

"Because I can't." Nicholas said. "I'm training to be the high-guardian. I don't have time to be resting. Su-Han's handling everything right now but I don't have time to be babied." Nicholas ranted.

"Well then make time. Your wearing yourself down and your father is naturally gonna worry. He's your dad!" Kat whisper-yelled.

"I know!" Nicholas shot back "but he can't keep treating me like that! It's frustrating! He doesn't trust me to have my miraculous and he's babing me for it!" Nicholas whisper yelled again.