Because I like you || LMH + HJS

"So what are you gonna do this semester break?" Hyunjin asks from beside Minho as he drives along the streets of Seoul. It was a busy evening with traffic all around him but his words somehow made his mind busy too.

A thought ring across as Minho smiles knowingly.

Don't give up on him. He needs some time and affection, please don't give up on him.

"I," He took a pause to pass him a glance before looking back at the road ahead. "am not sure yet, probably spend away at home?"

Hyunjin seems unsatisfied with the older words as he whines in the passenger seat making Minho giggle at his natural cuteness.

"Cmon don't say that. What are you gonna do at home? Play fight with that rude man?"

Minho's grip tightens on the steering wheel as he makes a sharp cut. Sighing he leans back on his seat. "Jin I think you forgot that man, you boldly called rude, is my sole husband. I'd like that if you show respect for him and our relationship.'

he pouts. "I'm sorry min but whenever I come over he looks at me like I've stolen some land from his ancestors in past life."

Minho can't help but laughs a little at his example. "Jin he's like that to everyone. Introverted behaviour we call it."

"I guess but that's no excuse to ill treat his guest. I still don't like him."

He shakes his head choosing to let go of this topic. "Alright alright let's talk about you. What are you gonna do?"

And that was enough to distract his only friend from his sour mood to an excited one.

****

"I'm home!" Minho exclaims taking off his shoes and walking inside. There he saw his arranged husband of 2 months sitting on the kitchen counter slurping some instant ramen. His mouth pouted and cheeks full with the food.

An unexpected chuckle left Minho's lips.

Sensing the older's presence his doe eyes widens and he quickly jumps off the counter abandoning his noodles acting as if he were not hogging them up like a squirrel seconds ago.

He rubs his hands over his knee length shorts awkwardly making Minho raise his brows at the choice of unfamiliar wardrobe. He was almost sure his young husband had only formal wear in his closet but this, this was a new sight.

"Ey you're home early..."

Never have he ever seen Han Jisung in this state before. So reckless and comfortable. Wearing a loose t-shirt and shorts instead of his usual collar shirt and dress pant.

Minho stares at him in awe not ignoring the way his heartbeat quickens at charm of his.

He looked so...so domestic.

A smile make its way up his lips. "Yeah," he blushes. "The last two classes were cancelled so I thought why not come back and spend time with you."

Jisung mouth went oh at the last sentence as he blinks awkwardly. He was always the awkward little man and people around you guys mistook it for rudeness.

"I guess I'll change then," before he could go Minho stopped him with a call of his name. He turns to look back at the older.

"Don't. You look nice like this."

He blink his eyes again and Minho recognized it was his habit whenever he was taken back. Jisung was so cute that it literally made his insides churn.

Minho puts his stuff and keys over the table near him and walks across the counter jisung was standing by.