Swine; 1

"Oh my majesty," The chamberlain Ha Woojun exclaims while bowing down infront of the royal man—draped in an elegant maroon gown —sitting on the throne. The man gestures him with his hand hugged by tons of luxury stoned rings and the cham stands straight. "Our beloved prince is on his way, My Majesty. The guards already left an hour ago to pick him up from the shore. He would be here any second." He bows again before the royal stops him.

"Ha Woojun I assure you to look after my palace. I hope there's no difference done in his salutation celebration. My lad is coming back to our land almost after 12 years. I want nothing but the best of preparations done for this occasion."

Woojun nods and bows again for the nth time. "We are acting upon your wishes, our king. You'll be pleased with our work."

Lee Mansoo— or also known as The Great King Lee of whole wide Asia— smiles softly before sipping on his wine. His rings clanks with the steel glass and make a ting sound as he devours the liquid down.

He sighs. "Where's my queen, Woojun?"

"Her majesty is already at the entrance gate waiting for our prince, my king."

"Hmm... And My older bud?"

"Prince Minsuk is with his friend Jisung at the garden, My King."

The king's ear perks up at that. "Jisung? The Gardener Han's son? The grown up man who still hasn't got married and is unemployed?"

Ha Woojun feels his heart burn a little at that as the mention man was the same kid he raised up.

Jisung's father; Han Younghyun started working at the palace in his young days. Without a mother at home, Jisung had no choice but to stay with his father at the palace. And that made him be brought up, here, around the Royal family.

The 23 year old man was small and lean with a face that could be easily mistaken as a prince— but— there was a little problem with him.

Jisung ummm... How to say this?

He was a little childish (?).

Like the man who gets scared at everything, Ignores palace's rule every now and then, is friends with everyone here, despite their age and— he doesn't even know how to pick up a sword.

Every man in the palace knows how to fight. It's compulsory for all the species termed as male to learn the combat but he become an exception.

Kidding.

He was just so bad at it that one time during lesson he started to cry when his competitor hit him with his wooden sword. He was 17 years old at that time.

After that the teacher decided to not let him come there anymore as he said the boy was a nuisance and Jisung couldn't be more than happy at that. He hated violence. He just likes to have fun all the time. He would play with kids coming here and there for visits, or with royal pets that were not allowed to be touched— but he was friends with the stable guard so he let him slide.

He runs around the palace asking stupid questions and annoys the hell out of the every other people who comes in contact with him. It was safe to say that Jisung was stupid and; dumb too.

Sounds harsh but it was reality. He acts nothing like a man. All his actions and his words scream child and he is one. So everyone working at the palace start to develop a soft spot for him.

Even the King's oldest offspring and next heir to the Lee kingdom; Prince Minsuk. They both met when they were kids. Despite their age gap of five years, they were still quite inseparable.

While Minsuk was out there practicing to a be a perfect royal blood, Jisung was cheering up on him and supporting him as a friend. They had an unbreakable bound and sometime others don't understand that.