He isn't the only one | HJS + YOU + LMH

It was around 2 am... Maybe a little after 2 you don't know, cause all you know was the soft knock on your window that dragged you out of your sweet sleep. You groan, choosing to ignore it at first, but the constant familiar beating made you get out of the comfort of your bed and walk closer.

As you did, you could already make out the face of the intruder, nothing's ever new to you. It was like a routine now. You sighed sliding open the pane and watch him jump his way inside your room.

I swear I don't get paid enough for this.

He wobbled on his feet finding it hard to maintain his balance which further fuel your conclusion that he's drunk... Again.

Yet another sigh left your mouth as you mess your hair before stomping out of your bedroom.

It took you less than a minute to fetch some cold water for the visitor residing upstairs as you are always prepared for these type of moments because of how frequently they occured. You didn't grab yourself anything from your kitchen and moved again.

When you went in, you saw him sitting down on the carpeted floor staring blankly at wall in front. You walked and kneeled beside him on the ground quietly passing him the water bottle. He didn't look away from his sudden interest in wall and you shake your head opening the cap for him and moving the bottle closer to his mouth.

He acted like he has been thrown harshly out of his mind as he blinked at the water bottle leaned to his mouth and finally spared you a glance.

"Drink." you ordered.

He nodded taking the bottle from your hands and gulping the content down in slow motion while staring at you.

You find it hard to look him in the eyes. Don't know it's because of your unwithering feelings for him or the lost gaze that was currently loathing in them. You don't know, and you choose to let it be that way.

Taking the bottle away from his hands, you fasten its cap and put it aside before sitting down with your knees to your chest.

The man follows your actions.

You start in a slow voice.

"I dont understand why you always knock at my window when you could've have used the front door. You know I live alone."

He didn't say anything. It was quiet, just like the time before. But you were the same too, still trying to break the ice because you know you couldn't let him sit in silence for long.

Silence is dangerous and you got to know that way long before when he knocked at your window for the first time. You can't take the risk. You love him too much to care.

"At this point I'm starting to think you like scaring the shit out of me when I'm Sleeping." you end your sentence with a chuckle still waiting for some kind of response but all you got was nothing. Again.

It was always like this. His cold eyes, pale face filled with emptiness which made your whole room feel vacant. You don't know why you've been holding up this long? Was really your feelings for this pathetic man this strong? That you're sacrificing everything in your hand to make sure hes okay?

And he wasn't even okay.

Because if he was, he'dnt be here, right now, in your room with a stoic look attached to his face. He would probably be out there, showering his attention to the one he truly loved and the one who was the sole cause of all his problems.

Lee Minho.

"What did he do this time?"

You watch him shake a breath in, he was in pain and you could feel it. The way his eyes were shaking with tears, his Adam apple moving up as he forced the lump down his throat. His hands which were clapsed over his knees where his thumb was agressively scratching the fabric beneath.