Drunk | HJS + LMH

"Are you single?" He asks as he hold the weight of his head up on his elbow. His drunkenly figure laying carelessly around the guys shared bed. Minho stares down at him first but then curiousity took over him and he ends up replying. "Yeah why?"

Jisung was in his thoughts for a while before he mumbles and yawns at the same time. "You're pretty."

The older raises a brow. He was cute. He was acting cute.

A small smile blossoms on his face and Minho gets on the bed with the raven head. His hands coming to his squishy cheeks as he pinches them. "Awe you're so-"

"Excuse me," He pushes his hand off him sitting up and dragging himself away from the older. "I do think you're pretty but that doesn't mean I'll cheat on my husband with you."

Minho stares at him again. "But I'm your husband?"

Jisung scoffs and then squint his eyes at him. "You? No. My husband's name is Minho Are you minho? No."

Chuckling, the said man shakes his head at the younger's behaviour. He's down bad drunk. And this whole conversation is the evidence of it. But to test the water more, Minho smirks and crawls towards him. A seductive expression sprawls across his face as Jisung gulps leaning away to rest his upper body on the headboard.

He was stuck.

Reaching him, Minho pins his legs down and hops on them, soon moving up to straddle his lap.

And Jisung was shooketh at the man's audacity.

"I just told you I've a husband-"

"So what? I've a husband too." Minho's hands came to rest over his shoulder as the other man side eyes it. "How about we forget that for tonight and just have some fun?"

Jisung looks back at Minho and he grinds a little on his lap to tease him more. But it backfires because next second he was on the bed, back pinned, and the younger came upto his face to glare down at you.

"Don't you fucking get what I said? I have a fucking husband and I fucking love him too much to cheat on him with some random strange— wait aren't you my Minho? "

Jisung blinks staring deeply at the face of the man he had just pinned down. Minho watches as realization slowly hit him and a small smile form on his face which soon turns into a wide cheeky grin.

"Hyung!"

He exclaims dropping himself over and hugging the hell out of the older. A cough left Minho's mouth at the sudden attack but it soon turns into broken laughs and he just pats his husband's back.

"At last you realize." He stops patting his back. "How drunk are you?"

Jisung wiggles his body coming down a little to snuggle his face cozily into his neck as he (half-awake) whispered near other's ear. "I'm not drunk. I'm hot and sexy and........." his words slurred and soon he passed out over his body.

Minho gently pushes him off himself getting up while massaging his body which was now numb because of his husband's weight on him.

While smiling, he looks down at his baby who was snoring softly.

"Stupid." Kissing his nose, he sighs preparing himself to tuck his drunk ass in bed. But, for sure with love.

*****

07/19/22