Chapter 21: She can be happy but not me

FUBUKI'S POV

Well, well...

I managed to calm my bloodthirsty impulses to think properly. Although Tatsumaki's back is slightly turned, I could see a few tears streaming down her cheeks.

Her interlocutor, who seems nervous, proved to me that she felt great pain.

Would my sister have confided in this man? Impossible, the Tatsumki I know would never have done something so stupid and illogical... as far as I can remember

My big sister has always been alone... She didn't want to get close to people who might weaken or compromise her.

She considered herself to be above everyone else and that she had no weaknesses. So, I don't understand why she would reveal her weakness, like her pain, in front of him?

Is she looking for something from him? His understanding, his compassion? No... I really don't understand, and I hate it.

Besides, it's been a while since I knelt down to observe them. As for Kawaita and Jakuten, they were staring just like me at the environment below.

Kawaita seemed to observe every person who could potentially interest her, as entertainment no doubt.

On the other hand, Jakuten didn't miss a minute contemplating every dish that people ordered in the restaurant. However, I could see that sleep was slowly starting to take over this poor pretentious man.

In short, I rehashed everything I had just seen over and over again but nothing helped. I still don't understand. She smiled at him and laughed at some of his words.

As for the man in front of her, he had an expression that surely defined frustration and seemed to be railing against her, without actually being upset.

Although I don't understand his demeanor which apparently softened, an idea began to creep slowly into my mind. Yes, that can only be it...

If she is still standing, not letting her negative feelings get the better of her,

It's because of this man...

After seeing this bald man who seemed to console her during her short tears, I dread the idea that somehow, he has a great influence on her emotional state.

In other words, if I don't see my sister suffering to the core like I had desired, it's because of him.

Even if I destroy the city to see her fear again, this man will end it by consoling her for the umpteenth time.

If I want to see my sister completely devasted, I must kill him so that no one can console her or... save her like last time.

But I must admit that this man is not like the other men I have met. A mere human cannot destroy my infernal storm with a simple punch, it is impossible.

For my sister to be fully at ease and to seem like she wants to maintain a so-called relationship with him, it's because this man must have something in particular.

I wonder what it is?

What gift does this man have to reduce my sister to just a simple young, fulfilled woman among so many others? This worries me a lot... I could even say that it is starting to stress me out.

Seeing that my whole plan to make her suffer didn't work out the way I had imagined, literally upset me.

Kawaita: Well, she must really love her boyfriend to be so happy, despite your threats, Fubuki. I'm sorry for you, but it seems that revealing your identity had no effect.

I clench my jaw hearing what she just said.

My anger could resurface on them but...

Fubuki: Boyfriend? What makes you think that? My sister is a lone wolf and may potentially be a confirmed spinster.