Four.

I opened the door of one of the beds in the station and basically collapsed on it.

Then Soulhee opened the door and saw me, motionless, face down on a bed.

"Are you feeling ok?" She asked.

No, I just killed a person today.

"Yeah." I lied.

"You don't sound fine." She said and put a warm hand on my shoulder.

"Fine, it's because I killed someone today." I said and lifted my head.

"I think you did the right thing. Even if I wasn't there, you did the right thing."

I turned my head.

"Well, how do you know?"

"Because when I first met you, you were so brave. I knew you had a good heart." Soulhee said.

I nodded and rose up from the bed.

Then I saw smog coming towards a building. I looked at it and realized it was a fire.

"Shit." I said and stud up.

"What's going on?" I asked when I reached downstairs.

"Someone set a fire intentionally. From this guy." Jinyoung said when I looked at the camera on his computer.

It was a blazing fire and it seemed to get bigger by the minute.

I thought for a second.

I called 119.

"119, what's your emergency?" A guy asked.

"There's a fire on this building near the police station in Soul." I said.

"Kay, got it." He said and hung up.

Then I watched the fire grow bigger and stud up, realizing I couldn't do anything.

"Damnit!" I shouted and punched the wall.

Then I saw a guy trying to extinguish the fire with a big tank of water.

I watched.

Realizing it was Namjoon and Hoseok.

"Are you ok?" Namjoon asked when he spotted me.

"Yeah, I'm ok." I said and looked away.

"Who started the fire?" Hoseok asked.

"The problem is, I don't know." I said.

"Hm." Namjoon said.

"Oh, I think I know who." I said and stud up straight.

"Who is it?" He asked.

"I met a person a long time ago, and he liked fire. Ah, I just can't remember his name." I said and frowned.

Think Jackson, think...

I lifted my head.

"His name was Malchin."

"Oh," Hoseok said, "damn, you have good memory."

"Do you know where he is right now?" He asked.

"Lemme see. I use to be friends with him until I found something ugly about his personality." I said and walked to my desk.

They followed me.

I searched through dozens of locations until I thought I found him.

"He's in Busan I think." I said and zoomed in the location.

"Oh uh, we're just local firefighters. But police if you're gonna take us." Hoseok said.

"Yeah, I should solve this on my own after all." I sighed and stud up.

"Well, it was good to see you again." Namjoon said and offered my hand.

I firmly shook it and Hoseok's hand as well.

"Good luck." They smiled at me.

____