Twelve.

We arrived in the station and we closed the car door. My officers were laughing and talking except me.

I have business with this guy.

"Hey, is there a bathroom I can use?" The guy asked.

I pressed down on my lips, making a tight line and pointed at the little cup.

"Never mind." He said and looked on the right side of my office.

"Now, are you ready to talk?" I asked.

The guy sighed and then said, "Yes."

"What were you doing before this? Not in twenty years before."

"I used to be a agriculturist. Until I found a woman I liked. I wanted to date her and eventually merry her until she changed her mind. Then I shot her and while she was dying, I placed a diamond ring on her left ring finger." He said and smirked.

Oh God.

"Sorry to break it to you but, you'll be in jail for a long time." I said and stud up.

"I was just-."

"Stop talking and get in the cell!" I suddenly shouted, "You don't joke about that and killing someone just because they said, 'No.'" I said, my voice suddenly a weapon.

The guy was staring at me as he walked to the cell and I shut the gate.

"I will let you go in twenty seven years, if you're good." I said and shut the iron gate.

I rubbed my face after the guy went in his cell.

I wanna go home...

I checked the time on my phone.

It was 3:40.

Just 20 more minutes until I get to go home.

I checked the emails I got and saw 'Happy Hour' on Saturday at the 'Mongtan' at six.

I saw the time and many people were there. And I could bring six people.

"Sweet." I said and contacted some people.

"Hey, do you want to go to a BBQ restaurant this Saturday?" I asked.

An hour later, they said, "Sure, what time?"

"At six."

"Alright, see you there then."

I exited the station and locked the building.

Then I drove to my house and changed into a T-shirt and blue jeans.

I wrote an email to Yugyeom that he asked about his pistol and something went wrong with his pistol.

"I have my pistol but I can't fire it. Like I can't even poll the trigger."

"You might have an empty chamber. Or it's jammed." I said.

"Ok, thanks. I could try these things." He said.

"Oh hey, do you want to go to a BBQ restaurant this Saturday?" I asked.

"Sure, when is it?" Yugyeom asked.

"At six, this Saturday." I said.

"Sure. See you then." He said.

I checked the time on my phone and it was now five, and it was Friday.

"Or I could've said tomorrow." I said and stretched my arms and exited the station.

____

A/N: sorry short chapter, i'll make the next chapter longer.