Chapter 11

"What? What is it?" Scott asks, noticing your eyes have wandered to the locker room door.

"Something's wrong, isn't it?" Isaac stepped forward. Your gaze didn't meet theirs.

"Not something," You shook your head. "Someone. Multiple people. Stiles is hurt. I think Erika and Boyd are in trouble but.." You hesitated, remembering the odd reaction Scott had last time brought up the topic. "Peter.. Scott, I think he's back."

"Who's Peter?" Isaac asked Scott.

"What? That's impossible," He shook his head, ignoring the boy's question. Your stomach sank as you felt a pull behind you. "What? What are you looking at?"

"He's here," You said cautiously, not yet seeing him but feeling his presence. It felt like the calm before the storm.

"He's dead!" Scott argued.

"Not exactly," Peter's voice echoed through the locker room. You both froze as he stepped out with Derek. "Surprise. Y/N, that witchy sense of yours-.. It really is something else. Very impressive."

"What the hell is this?" Scott questioned, stepping in front of you as a sort of first defense.

"You know, I thought the same thing when I saw you talking to Gerard at the Sheriff's Station," Derek bit back.

"Sorry, but I don't think you get to be the one asking the questions. Not when the fucken antichrist over there has risen. Explain. Now," You moved out from Scott's shadow and stepped forward. Your voice was ice cold, everyone in the room felt the room's temperature drop slightly as you spoke.

"Wha- Who is this guy?" Isaac questioned.

"He's Peter. Derek's uncle. Little while back, he tried to kill us all, and then we set him on fire and Derek slashed his throat," Scott responded.

"Hi," Peter waved. Isaac forced a smile.

"That's good to know."

"Why is he alive?" You narrowed your eyes. "And how?"

"Look, the short version is that he knows how to stop Jackson. Maybe how to save him," Derek explained.

"Well, that's very helpful except Jackson's dead," Isaac shrugged.

"What?" Derek blinked.

"Yeah, Jackson's dead. It just happened on the field," Scott confirmed, you all watched as the men's faces dropped.

"Okay, why is no one taking this as good news?" Isaac asked.

"Because if Jackson's dead, it didn't just happen," Peter began, careful to avoid your piercing gaze. "Gerard wanted it to happen."

"But why?" His nephew spoke up.

"Well, that's exactly what we need to figure out," He stepped forward, now face to face with you. You flashed your green eyes in caution as if to say do not get any closer. He abided, face entertained by your fearlessness. "And something tells me the window of opportunity is closing. Quickly."

"I don't have time for this. I need to find Stiles," You muttered. You shoved past him as you walked towards the building's exit, ignoring the boys as they called after you.

You knew where your boyfriend was. More accurately, you knew who it was that was keeping him captive. As you broke through the school's doors, you dialed a familiar number on your phone before pressing it up to your ear. You were halfway to your car by the time it stopped ringing.

"What do you want?" Allison's cold voice answered.

"I couldn't give less of a fuck about what Gerard does to Boyd or Erica. They aren't my problem. I want Stiles," You spoke with authority. "Give him back."