⌗ 04: I'll be your home

"Thank you for waiting, next customer plea-" Izana flinched as kazumi coldly glared at him, she was the next customer

"Thank you for waiting, next customer plea-" Izana flinched as kazumi coldly glared at him, she was the next customer. "E-Eh!? Hi-Hinode-san?!" Izana stuttered, her gaze so deep that it was like she could kill him with her eyes. "Do you think it's okay to leave just like that? Will you just thank me over the phone?" Kazumi furrowed her brows as she spoke while placing the ice coffee on the counter. "Uhm-Uhh.." Izana's sweat dropped as kazumi's gaze didn't falter, it was like they were in a staring contest. "I'm afraid i'd cause inconvenience to the store if we talk more, so i'll leave for now" She said as izana gulped and nodded, scanning the ice coffee and quickly putting into a paper bag.

"Can we talk this evening?" Kazumi asked, paying for her item as izana slowly took the money from her hands. "O-Oh,yea" Izana replied, still nervous as hell. "Then, i'll be waiting for you tonight. But if you run away, I won't forgive you" Kazumi glared once more, making izana flinch. "I-I won't run away" Izana reassured as kazumi took a deep breath and clenched her fist "A place to belong to, you're still looking for it, right?" Kazumi suddenly asked as izana became speechless and his lips quivered. "Well then, see you later" Kazumi  have him one last look as she turned her heel and exited the store, leaving izana in a confused state.

@with izana
"Who was that girl? An acquaintance?" The store manager asked as izana sat on the chair in front of him. "I was staying at her place until yesterday.." Izana replied in a hush tone, his manager's brow raised because of how nervous izana was. "She's not a bad person, is she?" The manager suddenly asked as izana jolted up and he waved his hands in defense. "No, ofcourse not!" Izana exclaimed as the manager sighed "Well,i don't know if you guys had a fight or not, if you have anything to say to her, it's better to properly talk about it" The manager gave his piece of advice and gave him a thumbs up as izana smiled "Right."

@with kazumi
"You made a lot of mistakes,what's wrong, hinode?" The vp 'rei' asked "I'm sorry,i'll be careful now" Kazumi replied blankly, making rei's eye twitch in annoyance. "You're not the kind of girl who'd make mistakes like that!" Rei yelled getting the attention of the class president 'hana' as she went to the two girls. "What? You fighting?" Hana asked, crossing her arms "No, I'm just talking!" Rei defended, her voice still quite loud and irritating. "I was distracted, i'm sorry" Kazumi quickly apologized, looking down to the floor. "You can't just-" Hana cut rei off "I'm sorry, hinode-san, she's just worried about you" Hana apologized in behalf of rei, making an irk mark appear on the vice-presidents forehead.  "Thank you for your concern" Kazumi have them a small smile, making rei and hana's eye widen "Wha-What'd you say?!" Rei shook kazumi's shoulders "Hey! Stop it!" Hana exclaimed as she shook rei off of the girl.

@in front of kazumi's apartment
"Hinode-san, welcome home" Izana said, sitting in front of the door of her apartment complex. "Here, have this" Kazumi handed him a soda can, it was still cold and had moisture dripping off of it. "Thank you" Izana said as he opened the soda, some bubbles fizzing out while he quickly drunk it. "Um..about our conversation, i hate trouble, unlike you, i don't have a story, i'm just a nornal person" Kazumi started, clenching her soda can a bit as izana stared at her quietly listening to what she had to say.

"I don't really care where i belong to,but if.." Kazumi paused, taking a deep breath as she looked straight into izana's eyes with a determined look. "But if you want me to, izana.." Her voice trailed off, getting closer to izana as his face turned red due to the sudden close proximity. "I'll be the home you need, I thought that might be okay.." Kazumi said, looking away from him because she felt embarrassed. "We're complete opposites.." Izana muttered as tears began forming in his eyes, making kazumi's eyes widen in shock. "That's all it takes for you to take me in again?" Izana's voice trembled a bit, the girl went ahead and gave him a hand towel from her picket, her face slowly turning red as well.

"I just thought it wouldn't be so bad to be welcomed home, that's all.." Kazumi shrugged, red blush dusted over her cheeks and her ears  as izana chuckled wiping his tears away with the pink hand towel the girl gave him. "Is it really okay if I stay at your place?" Izana asked again for confirmation, earning a light chuckle from the girl. "Yes, sure" Kazumi replied "Are you sure?" Izana asked again "I'm sure.." Kazumi replied as her cheeks became red, looking away from the boy before speaking.

"Welcome home, izana"  "I'm back, hinode-san"

@bedroom
"By the way.." "Hm?"

Kazumi and izana were side to side on the bed as kazumi wouldn't let izana sleep on the floor, since they're officially together now. Kazumi implied that she wanted to be his home or more of his safe place and his girlfriend.

"I still haven't paid for the mapo tofu from days ago" Izana mentioned as he sat up "I thought we agreed that you can pay me later, spend your money on something you need" Kazumi flicked izana's forehead, earning a pout from the male. "Something i need?" He asked, tilting his head to the side in confusion. "Clothes and other things, I'm sure you'll need more of everything" Kazumi replied, letting a light laugh afterwards.

"This is now your home, izana" Kazumi said, pulling him into her embrace once more. "I'm happy that we're living together and not co-habiting" Izana said as he snuggled kazumi's chest, wrapping his hands around her to deepen the embrace. "You've given me so much happiness, hinode-san" Izana smiled, raising his head from her chest to look at her.

"Happiness isn't something that can be given or taken, it just happens" Kazumi blankly said making izana let out a chuckle "I'll never leave you again, hinode-san!" Izana exclaimed making kazumi sigh as she planted a kiss on his forehead. "Maybe a parasite isn't too bad" Kazumi muttered to herself, feeling the warmth and overwhelming love emitting from izana's body.

*THE NEXT DAY...
Kazumi groaned as rustling can be heard in her room, her eyes fluttering open just to see izana getting dressed. "You're up early, it's still dark" Kazumi yawnrd as she rubbed her eyes and sat up "I'm on the morning shift today, and i also have to talk to the manager's friend about the apartment.." Izana told her as he changed into work clothes, his lean yet muscular body made her stare at his chest like a pervert. "Oh, do you need me there to explain?" Kazumi asked as she scratched the back of her neck nervously, looking away from her now boyfriend that was getting changed.

"I asked him myself, so i'll be fine on my own, besides the contract hasn't been signed yet, so i'm sure it'll be okay" Izana confidently said, earning an acknowledging hum from his girlfriend. "If you say so" Kazumi stretched her arms, letting out a satisfied groan when she heard her limb pop. "It's not even 5 in the morning yet, so please go sleep a bit more, love" Izana bid as he made his way to the door "I'm awake now, so i'll see you out" Kazumi stood up and followed izana to the door, he hurriedly put on his shoes as kazumi made her way to him.

"I'm going now!" Izana bid farewell and grinned, his body turned towards the girl and his back was pressed against the door as the girl pulled his tie closer to her, their noses were touching at this point.  "Okay" Kazumi said as she gave izana's lips a kiss, shocking him a bit but he gradually relaxed and melted into it, letting out muffled groans as kazumi's hands cupped his cheeks. "S-See you later" Kazumi smirked, breathing heavily as she pulled away from him. "You're making me excited again, take responsibility!" Izana sulked as his lips were soaked due to the sloppy kiss.  "No, now hurry up and go!" Kazumi chuckled as she put a hand in front of izana's face and pushed him out the apartment, flashing him a smile before closing the door. Izana grinned and yelled through the opposite side of the door-

"I love youu" "I love you so much more!"

AUTHOR'S NOTE: This is officially the end of happy parasite and it's just a short ff bc that's how I planned it out to be, please feel free to check out my other various fanfiction that are featured in my profile. Thank you!

🎉 You've finished reading 𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐏𝐘 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐒𝐈𝐓𝐄 | 𝗂𝗓𝖺𝗇𝖺 𝗄𝗎𝗋𝗈𝗄𝖺𝗐𝖺 🎉