34 | did you get in?

"So? How'd it go? Give me all the details!!" I asked, as Yeonjun called me later on.
I was sitting in my bedroom, notebook in hand. I was writing. Don't know what I was, but I was writing something.

"I think it went great! Beomgyu egged me on. I bet you're jealous."

"Yeah yeah. Did I tell you me and him went for a walk? I think I'm his best friend, now how does that make you feel?" I joked, as I heard him whine.
"He definitely likes me better! I might end up being his partner, remember? He has to like me!" He grumbled, as I just chuckled.

"I was kidding, don't worry. You know I wished I was there, but 1) it was an evaluation so other people couldn't come in, and 2) I had to catch up on all the schoolwork I missed out on." I sighed, placing my book down, skimming over the lines and lines of words.

I was writing a song. That was a first.

"It's okay. I know you were there for me in spirit! How was Soobin? You told me you were going to talk to him today. Are you guys official now or...?" He asked, as I just let out a groan.

"No not at all. I broke up with him. I don't know if I'm in the best headspace for a relationship at the moment. Trust me, Soobin's amazing, he's what I've always wanted, but..." I paused.

"But what?"

"I think I like someone else."

"Is this the online guy?"

"No, no, not at all. Ah.. I feel bad talking about this sort of stuff to you. It's usually a girl thing." I said, turning the call to FaceTime.
I think that shocked Yeonjun, as he pulled the phone away from his ear, pulling a blanket over his chest.

I raised an eyebrow. "Are you naked?"

He wiggled his eyebrows. "Why? You want to see something?"

I rolled my eyes. "God whatever."

"No I was in the midst of getting changed. I felt gross. You would too, sweating of nerves and then because you danced hard." Yeonjun sighed.

"Understandable."

"But it's okay, you can tell me about this stuff. I can be your girl best friend too. Do you see these lashes?" He chuckled, as I just smiled.

"Thanks, Jun, it means a lot. Well, it's someone you know well." I said, shrugging. "That's all you're getting out of me, until it's official I like him, okay?"

Yeonjun just grumbled. "But I want to hear all the tea now!"

I just chuckled. "Well you can't! Another day, okay? I've got to go, I have an assignment to do! You go sleep up! You had a long day. We can hang out tomorrow, okay?"

He smiled. "Yeah, you better make that a promise. I'll see you then Y/N!" He grinned, waving as I waved, hanging up.

Yeonjun was ecstatic. Someone he knew well.

It wouldn't be Taehyun, and Soobin was off the table.
Y/N wasn't interested in dating her idol, she knew the rules.

So it had to be him. There were no loopholes in this scenario.

Were there?