When a Book Closes a new one Opens

-Musutafu Hospital-

In the hospital, the entire class 1a and class 1b and the teachers are seen surrounding someone in their hospital bed. This person was Izuku Midoriya. The fight with Shigiraki and All for One, left Izuku slowly dying due to Monamas quirk failing for a split moment during the fight causing Izuku to start slowly decaying from Shigirakis's touch on his left leg. As of this moment, Izuku has lost most of the left side of his body and both of his legs. Izuku cant feel OFA either but he knows it's because he fulfilled its purpose and so the souls of the users can finally rest. But Izuku isn't ready to rest, he wants to live a full life, find someone he loves and have a family. He wasn't a believer in god. Not many people were anymore, now that there were quirks people stopped paying attention to religion. But, due to his time spent with class 1b and Ibara he prayed. He prayed that he could have another life one where he can do all that he dreamed. A place with people to be friends with and someone to have a family with. Everyone watched Izuku pray. Everyone else started praying. All for different reasons. Most people prayed for Izuku to live like the teachers and Most of his class and all of Class 1B. But for more nefarious people like Bakugo even though they "made up" Bakugo is happy because he now has a greater chance to be the number one hero in his dream. He thought this forgetting Mirio existed. But Bakugo also prayed Deku would die faster. Within the span of 5 more minutes of them praying only two of them were answered. The decay was finally near his heart Izuku knew it was his last seconds so he mustered up his remaining Strength to say something. He used his facial muscles to smile, and his eyes started to tear and turn into ice. This was because of Shoto's quirk not without reason though. He planned to keep them and remake the shapes into necklaces with emeralds for the class to remember his friend, Izuku. Now Izuku spoke his last words.

Izuku: *crying* T-Thank you all for being my frie-

As Izuku is speaking the decay speeds up and quickly turns him into a pile of dust. Since there is now no one connected to the hospital machines it starts flatlining the News reporters who were just outside the room were able to record the sound. This day was filled with a bunch of ups and downs for the world

Reporter: As you can hear in the background... Izuku "Deku" Midoriya has passed away. Rest in Piece.

- Scene Change Ice Mountains (Fairytail Verse)-

A Bunch of people is carrying a knocked-out young man at most he was 5 with hair the color green. They drop off the kid in front of a dragon and leave. This dragon was blue with icicles easily showing that he was the Ice Dragon. 

His name didn't have one. (couldn't think of one)  was a dragon of peace it didn't care much for fighting and, he knew he would die soon so he decided why not teach some dragon slayer magic. Not only that, he has an Ice Dragon Lacrima with him too made from the heart of his younger sister. He could make this boy one strong slayer. Even if the Ice Dragon was a dragon of peace he was the strongest amongst the ice dragon. But now he was weak, Acnologia stole part of his soul and he was soon to join Igneel on his and Zerefs plan to "disappear" so he went started to train this boy. 

The only thing the boy said he could remember when they first had a conversation was that his name was Izuku Midoriya. They train for years the dragon teaching Izuku his magic and when he's around 10 implants the Lacrima in him and starts teaching him how to use the dragon force and also told him about the difference between some dragon slayers and the generations (Third Generations can do it on command unlike first gens like Natsu)