𝚂𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗

༚༅༚˳ . ♱ . ˳༚༅༚
𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑆𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛
𝑆𝑜𝑐𝑖𝑎𝑙 𝑀𝑒𝑑𝑖𝑎

 ˳༚༅༚𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑆𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛𝑆𝑜𝑐𝑖𝑎𝑙 𝑀𝑒𝑑𝑖𝑎

𝗬𝗢𝗨𝗧𝗨𝗕𝗘𝟬𝟳/𝟯𝟬/𝟮𝟮-----

𝗬𝗢𝗨𝗧𝗨𝗕𝗘
𝟬𝟳/𝟯𝟬/𝟮𝟮
-----

OꜰꜰɪᴄɪᴀʟFɪɴʟᴇʏCᴜᴍᴍɪɴɢs✔︎

𝚅𝚒𝚎𝚠 𝚛𝚎𝚌𝚊𝚙 𝚘𝚏 𝙳𝚊𝚢 𝙰𝚝 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙶𝚢𝚖 *𝚜𝚎𝟺𝚕*⇩

_____

𝚃𝚒𝚖𝚎 𝚂𝚝𝚊𝚖𝚙 𝟶:𝟷𝟶-𝟸:𝟶𝟷
"Hello everybody it's me Finley Cummings and today I will be bringing you along for a regular day at the gym. It's currently 4 am so let's get up and ready!"Finley yawned getting up, to grab the outfit she set out yesterday for her to wear.

𝚃𝚒𝚖𝚎 𝚂𝚝𝚊𝚖𝚙 𝟹:𝟸𝟷-𝟺-𝟹𝟿
They arrived at the gym around 7 AM, and Ruby said, "Y'all I'm in the famous girl's vlog!" playfully mocking Finley fans, sitting down with her phone. "This is an honor!"Savannah added also mocking fans. Savannah and Ruby began talking to the camera about random things until Finley budded in the conversation, "Yesterday I accidentally also did a triple full. I just needed to get the second half!"

𝚃𝚒𝚖𝚎 𝚂𝚝𝚊𝚖𝚙 𝟺:𝟻𝟹-𝟻-𝟸𝟶
"Come to the bathroom with me guys!"Finley whispered to her phone showing a weird angle of herself. Once she arrived in the bathroom she sat her phone on the sink counter and began to talk. "For anyone wondering because I get stuff about this all the time, I only do senior elite because I'm 14 and I don't want to be on a team with my sister again,"

𝚃𝚒𝚖𝚎 𝚂𝚝𝚊𝚖𝚙 𝟻-𝟹𝟶-𝟼:𝟷𝟹
The team was practicing some stunts until Finley fell and almost hit her back. "Are you okay?"Everyone asked and she nodded, "I'm going to get water."She excused herself.

𝚃𝚒𝚖𝚎 𝚂𝚝𝚊𝚖𝚙 𝟽:𝟶𝟷- 𝟾:𝟺𝟸
Once they arrived home it was 3 PM and Ryan headed to her room. Their mom was cooking and said it would be ready in a bit as Finley walked to her room talking to the camera. "This is sadly the end of the video so comment if you want me to do this more," "Go follow my social it should've on the bottom left corner. But that's all have a lovely day or night, goodbye!"

_____

—— AUTHOR SPEAKS😋😋🇺🇸🇺🇸

—— AUTHOR SPEAKS
😋😋🇺🇸🇺🇸