𝚃𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚎

༚༅༚˳ . ♱ . ˳༚༅༚
𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑇ℎ𝑟𝑒𝑒
𝑅𝑒𝑎𝑙 𝐿𝑖𝑓𝑒

 ˳༚༅༚𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑇ℎ𝑟𝑒𝑒𝑅𝑒𝑎𝑙 𝐿𝑖𝑓𝑒

   FINLEY had been liking fan edits of herself for a good thirty minutes

FINLEY had been liking fan edits of herself for a good thirty minutes. While Hadley's father, Ethan Hawke was playing old school music on the aux.

"Hadley looks at this," Finley smiled showing her an outstanding edit of the TikTok they had made on Hadley's spam account. It was an edit of them lip-singing to the sound another day, another slay. "That's pretty!"Hadley replied watching the person's video.

"Let's go live," Hadley suggested opening up Instagram. "Sure," Finley said as her best friend started her life.

They both waited a few seconds so people could join, before the blond girl said, "Hello everyone, it's been so long since I went live!" "Where are you going? To a movie premiere!"The brunette smiled at the camera.

"Are you guys dating anyone, no haven't found the right person yet," Hadley said as another song came on. As Finley hummed along in her world, the other girl was testing out filters.

"I'm going to invite people to this live!"Hadley told Finley, who just nodded. The car ride went by fast for the girls unlike Hadley's father; Ethan.

Once they arrived at the premiere they were flashed with cameras and questions like, Finley how's cheer going? Are you excited about the movie Mr.Hawke? Hadley we love you, and many more until they made it inside. All the compliments made the two girls' egos quite bigger.

Ethan went to talk to some adults leaving Finley and Hadley by themselves. "What now, "The awkward brunette asked slightly laughing. "Let me introduce you to Madeleine McGraw, when I visited my dad on set she was the first person I met!"Hadley suggested and Finley nodded. Madeleine was beside the food stand-alone.

On the way to the lonely girl, Finley accidentally bumped into a tall figure almost spilling his drink.

"I am so sorry!"Finley apologized quickly, "It's not your fault, I was rushing to go somewhere, "The tall boy responded smiling, once they made eye contact. "You're really pretty, what's your name?"He asked breaking the awkward silence, "I'm Finley Cummings, you? Oh also thank you, you're very handsome!"Finley blushed as Hadley watched smirking. "Oh you're that famous cheerleader's sister, I've seen videos of you, you're amazing. I'm Miguel Mora!"Miguel said shaking Finley's hand, before leaving.

Little did she know he slipped his phone number into her small Chanel handbag.

"You and Miguel, huh."Hadley winked at the girl who was still slightly blushing. "No, I just met him!"She responded playfully hitting Hadley's arm.

Soon it came time for the movie, and the two best friends decided to sit next to Mason and Madeleine (Mason's request)

Once Madeleine went live on Instagram Mason started throwing popcorn at her, which cause led them to laugh. After the movie was over they took photos on the red carpet before leaving.

 After the movie was over they took photos on the red carpet before leaving

—— AUTHOR SPEAKS
y'all should check out my most recent books ngl