𝟬.𝟯

Ⱄ ⱄ ⱄ Ⱄ
𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑇ℎ𝑟𝑒𝑒
𝑅𝑒𝑎𝑙 𝐿𝑖𝑓𝑒

Ⱄ ⱄ ⱄ Ⱄ𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑇ℎ𝑟𝑒𝑒𝑅𝑒𝑎𝑙 𝐿𝑖𝑓𝑒

𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗟 𝗟𝗜𝗙𝗘𝗙𝗶𝗻𝗹𝗲𝘆𝘀 𝗣𝗢𝗩𝟬𝟴/𝟮𝟳/𝟮𝟮-----

𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗟 𝗟𝗜𝗙𝗘
𝗙𝗶𝗻𝗹𝗲𝘆𝘀 𝗣𝗢𝗩
𝟬𝟴/𝟮𝟳/𝟮𝟮
-----

MY boyfriend had just got released from the hospital two days ago and has been feeling down. Seeing him in this state makes me feel terrible, if I took him to this fancy restaurant instead of staying home it would have never happened! It's all my fault.

The guy should've shot me instead of Miguel!

"Morning," Miguel yawned, he's currently laying in between my legs, and his head laying on my upper stomach. "Morning, love," I replied stroking his hair.

"Are you feeling alright?"I asked softly, all I could see is his hair and the rest of his body since he is laying on his stomach.

"My stomach hurts," He mumbled into my oversized shirt, "That's because you are laying on your stomach!"I laughed kindly.

Even though he was shot on the left side of his stomach, the middle of it hurts.

"Let me go get you some painkillers," I added, "No, please say with me."He begged kinda mumbling. "Baby, the doctor said you need painkillers every 12 hours, "I rubbed his upper back. "Please at least five more minutes!"He whined hugging me harder.

I love when he's clingy, I believe it makes him feel secure in my arms.

Not even five minutes later he fell back to sleep, and somehow I released myself from his grip. Next, I rolled him over so he would be on his back, then went downstairs to fix him breakfast.

Hopefully, Miguel won't wake up even though he's a very heavy sleeper!

I got out all the supplies to cook a bacon egg and cheese breakfast sandwich, and occasionally watched TikTok. Ryan, my mom, and Mrs.Mora are out getting alarms since the incident. So it's just me, Miguel, and the guard dog Arabella!

Once I finished the sandwich, I set it on a plate on a tray and make it look pretty. Next, I poured Strawberry Kiwi-flavored Water into a fancy glass cup, before carefully heading to my room.

To my surprise, he's still asleep which gives me time to come up with ways to pamper him.

I decided on running him a bubble bath, then massage him. Hopefully, I'll think of other things to do afterward.

Once I finished making his bubble bath, I lit Strawberry Pound Cake candles. Since he loves when I wear that perfume, then I put dark pink on my bathroom Led Lights.

Time to wake him up.

I washed my hands before opening the door to my room since my bathroom and room are connected.

After five minutes of trying to wake him up, I finally did it! "Did you fix me breakfast?"He asked yawning, and I smiled softly. Then he sat up so I could place the tray on his lap.

"I made an egg bacon and cheese breakfast sandwich, with a side of Strawberry Kiwi Flavored Water. Next, I made you a bubble bath since you stink, then I'm going you give you a massage!"I smiled

"You didn't have to, "He mumbled taking a bit out of the food. "I feel bad, but before you get l. Please take your painkillers!"I replied taking the sandwich away from him and having Miguel painkillers.

He finally gave in, so I allowed him to eat.

Once he finished, I had to help him to the bathroom since he was complaining about it hurting when he walked.

"Is that Strawberry Pound Cake?"He asked. all I did was smile before leaving, so he'll have privacy.

Now it's time to make my bed and get ready to give him a massage, I got out the supplies and a few protein bars since Miguel is obsessed with them. You know since he boxes!

He finally came out of the bathroom with a robe, it was Ryan's boyfriend's robe so it is huge on him. Her boyfriend is like 6'2, Miguel's 5'8!

"Lay down," I smiled and he laid down on the couch I have in my room.

I started by streaming up the room, then doing a relaxing skincare routine. Surprisingly he hasn't complained yet. I think he likes it!

After that, I plucked all the hair on his face that need to be plucked, and put a face mask on him.

"It's cold!"Miguel laughed, I love seeing him happy. "Oh well!"

Once I peeked off the mask I moisturized his face, including his lips because they can be a bit dry.

Then he got dressed and laid on my bed as a massaged his shoulder and back.

While I was massaging Miguel, he fell asleep. So I went to go order lunch on DoorDash!

Ten minutes later the salad and Chick-Fil-A chicken sandwich arrived and I tipped the kind lady. Once I finished my salad Miguel woke up and I forced him to eat.

We joked and laughed and watched a bit of S3x Education before getting traumatized into watching Super Pups, I believe it was the 2016 version.

The way Miguel's eyes sparkled, how he laughs, how clingy he is, and more, is making me realize.

I'm

In

Love

—— AUTHOR SPEAKSold a/n - SLAYYYYY anyways creds to @Kennedy_luvs

—— AUTHOR SPEAKS
old a/n - SLAYYYYY anyways creds to @Kennedy_luvs