𝟬.𝟱

Ⱄ ⱄ ⱄ Ⱄ
𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝐹𝑖𝑣𝑒
𝑅𝑒𝑎𝑙 𝐿𝑖𝑓𝑒

Ⱄ ⱄ ⱄ Ⱄ𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝐹𝑖𝑣𝑒𝑅𝑒𝑎𝑙 𝐿𝑖𝑓𝑒

𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗟 𝗟𝗜𝗙𝗘𝗙𝗜𝗡𝗟𝗘𝗬'𝗦 𝗣𝗢𝗩𝟬𝟵/𝟬𝟮/𝟮𝟮-----

𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗟 𝗟𝗜𝗙𝗘
𝗙𝗜𝗡𝗟𝗘𝗬'𝗦 𝗣𝗢𝗩
𝟬𝟵/𝟬𝟮/𝟮𝟮
-----

MIGUEL had been feeling better since the 30th, and yesterday we flew to Mexico. He's been talking about his birthplace a lot, so we decided to go.

"I still can't believe I'm back in Mexico," Miguel smiled into my neck.

Currently, I'm sitting on his lap as he's on his phone, and so am I.

Although he lives in Arizona, Mexico is just a part of him, I guess it's because he's Mexican. Honestly, I could care less about what race he is, Miguel's the love of my life!

"Can we just stay in our air b&b room?"I asked being lazy, "Maybe later we could go to the pool downstairs or we could just have a movie night?"My boyfriend suggested and I hummed.

Why is he always so freaking warm?!

A few minutes go by of us doing our separate things before Miguel suddenly started rubbing my back slowly.

It feels so nice and his hands are so warm, I could sit here all day.

"Are you okay?"He asked noticing my breath was uneasy.

"Yea. Your hands are warm that's all."I responded, "Do you want me to continue to rub your back?"

All I did was nod.

How do I still get flustered when he's around? Because lord, he knows how to push my buttons. (NOT SEXUALIZING)

Then Ryan just had to walk in, "Guys, we're going to the pool, let's go!"

Once she said that we both got up and I headed to my suitcase to get a swimsuit out and Miguel did the same.

I ended up wearing a Shoulder Black Bikini Set, and Miguel matched me with Plain Black Swim Trunks.

Once we made it to the pool Ryan was tanning and my mom and Miguel were drinking cocktails and gossiping.

"Do not throw me in the pool!"I warned him as he picked me up from behind. Then threw me I'm the pool and jumped in afterward.

We began talking about life until Miguel suggested going live.

After a few people joined we invited Brady to go live with us, which he did.

Then Miguel decided to hug me from behind with his hand loosely wrapped around my neck since I'm shorter than him.

They currently were arguing about the Green Apple flavor. "NO, Green Apple is one of the best flavors! Everyone agrees with me!!"Miguel chuckled, "They're LYING Green Apple deserves to DIE!"

"Finley, do you like Green Apple?"Brady asked, "It's good, but Cherry is top tier," I laughed, and Miguel started celebrating since I agreed with him.

"SEE i told you!"

All Brady did was roll his eyes and changed the topic, to The Black Phone 2.

"Is there going to be a Black Phone 2?"I budded in, "Yeah, we start filming in two weeks! The producers posted it on Twitter!"Brady chuckled at my 'dumb' question.

"SORRY, I don't use Twitter all like that!"

Once the live ended me and Miguel headed back inside to take a shower, the moms were still drinking and Ryan already went to bed.

"I'm taking a shower first!"I called dibs and Miguel groaned out of annoyance.

After I finished taking a shower I put in Grey Girls Contrast Binding and Runner Shirts Set. When Miguel finished his shower he had on Christmas Plaided Pajamas Pants and no shirt.

Once he got in bed with me, Miguel started rambling about his culture. I tried my best to listen to everything but his voice put me to sleep.

 I tried my best to listen to everything but his voice put me to sleep

—— AUTHOR SPEAKS
uh yeah👍🏾