Minions

The Minion is the 11th troop you will be able to make. Minions are first DE troop you can make. They are the cheapest and fastest of all the dark troops. Minions have a training time of 45 seconds. They take up 2 housing unit space, their movement speed is 32 and they target anything (ground and air). Now I'll tell you about the lvls.

The minion at lvl1 has 35 damage per second, hitpoint of 55. It costs six DE, and is already upgraded to max.

Lvl2 the damage per second changed to 38, the hitpoint is 60. It's cost is seven DE. To upgrade to this you will need laboratory five and 10,000 DE with five days till it's done.

Lvl3 the damage per second is 42, the hitpoint is 66. It's cost is eight DE. To upgrade to this you will need laboratory six and 20,000 DE with six days till it's done.

Lvl4 the damage per second is 46, the hitpoint is 72. It's cost is nine DE. To upgrade to this you will need laboratory six and 30,000 DE with seven days till it's done.

Lvl5 the damage per second is 50, the hitpoint is 78. It's cost is 10 DE. To upgrade to this you will need laboratory seven and 40,000 DE with 10 days till it's done.

Lvl6 the damage per second is 54, the hitpoint is 84. It's cost is 11 DE. To upgrade to this you will need laboratory eight and 100,000 DE with 14 days till it's done.