It Is Never Over

Blood. The paper was smeared with blood. They are hurting her. And I also couldn't just wipe the Princesses' memories of The Rainbow Factory. Other than that, I still need proof for them that The Factory kills live pegasi, because they said that they also trust the Element of Loyalty. But that couldn't be done since I was going to wipe their memory.

My life is terrible. I couldn't even get her by force since I don't know where she is. I reached in my saddle bag and got out my spell book, looking for a tracking spell. I placed my right forehoof on the page.

I attempted it, but it didn't work. Not at all. Some magic might be involved in this, how could they make it so that I can't track them or Strike?! And I also can't just simply wipe the Princesses' memory. Their magic was too powerful, and if they catch me trying to wipe their memory, I might get thrown in prison, or worse, get executed.

I heard a knock on the door. I walked out Strike's room, seeing trails of blood on the floor. How could I have not noticed the blood before?

I opened the door. It was the royal messenger. Could the Princesses know about that note?

The messenger handed me an envelope. It had gold edges. The messenger went away and I closed the door shut.

I sat down on the lime colored couch and sighed. I read the message inside it.

Rainbow FlameSpark,

We have an issue of utmost importance to be discussed. Come to the Canterlot Castle immediately and bring Emerald Strike with you.

From: Celestia.

Could they know? No, they couldn't possibly know. And I couldn't bring Strike with me, what would I say? I have an idea. I would communicate with the Princesses using telepathy, tell them everything, and whoever sent that message wouldn't know that I told them, even if they are spying on me.

I tucked the envelope along with the message, in my saddle bag, Then I teleported to the entrance of the palace. "The Princesses requested a meeting with me." I said to the guards.

"Yes." Said one of them."The Princesses have told us. Come right in."

The gigantic metal gates swung open, and I set hoof.

When I entered the throne room, Celestia and Luna greeted me with a warm smile. "Where is Emerald Strike?" Asked Luna.

I sent to both their minds, leaving my horn glowing.

I will explain everything later. I'm being spied on. But we need to communicate through telepathy.

Spied on? Asked Celestia.

Yes, spied on. And I couldn't bring Strike because..umm she went missing. I have no idea where she went. I found this note saying if I don't wipe both your memories of the factory, whoever sent the note wouldn't return her. And they said that if I tell anyone about the note, she would get killed. That's why I'm mind-linking you.

We wanted you both here for an important reason. It involved you not remembering who your parents were, or at least your race. But I wanted Strike to be here. It also involved her. I think we should stop mind linking. There is nothing secret. And there is also one topic I would like to talk about.. The Rainbow Factory. Said Celestia.

Celestia was right. I would never remember who my parents were, no matter how hard I tried. I had memories with my parents, but I couldn't remember where, or who they were. What if I'm a lost princess?

I shook it off. That doesn't make sense. If there was a lost princess, the parents would be looking for her.

"Let's go to a private room, shall we?" Asked Luna.

I was led down a hallway, lined with wooden doors. Celestia put her hoof on one of the doors, and it opened. It was a warm room, with a fire place on the right, and a large purplish red cushion in front of it. There were couches next to one wall. They were the same color as the cushion.

The three of us sat on a couch. (How do ponies sit down?) Princess Celestia opened her mouth to speak.

"The investigations continued, and we have found proof that The Rainbow Factory is a threat to Equestria. Our investigators uncovered a room which was filled with blood, and a device that was also stained with crusted blood. It was labeled 'The Pegasus Device', which hints toward the fact that it kills live pegasi. At the land below the factory, we have found two blood stained lab coats that clearly belong to Rainbow Dash and Hide Atmosphere. But they, or at least their bodies, are nowhere to be found."

"We are sorry, Rainbow, we trusted you, but we also trusted her, the Element of Loyalty, but now we know that you were honest all along." Said Luna.

"Now we owe you help. We will send out scouts across the cities that Strike would most likely be in. If not found, they would search for her in other parts of Equestria."

"Thank you, Celestia, I'm very grateful." I said, getting up.

"Where are you going?" Asked Luna.

"I'm sorry, but I can't stay here for long, so bye." I said.

"But remember," Said Celestia,"When Strike is found, come visit us immediately."