Chapter 1

Waking up again, from an another beating that I do not understand why, once again. Opening my eyes seeing that it was dark out, slowly looking over to my right I can see the pack house and I can hear every word they say. Getting up slowly I was done with this place. Anywhere is better than here. I limp away from my so called home never looking back.

Not knowing that I traveled so far from the pack I drop on the ground. When I woke up I saw that I am not where I remembered but on a soft bed. Then seeing my third chance mate? How can this be?

" Hey, you are okay. You will be, can you tell me your name?" The unknown man asked

I look at him and the man that walked into the room I was in. I on the other hand is very confused to say the least. I have two more mates? What is happening here?

The second that walked in here came closer to me. Talking my hand into his. Feeling the warmth and the sparks traveled throughout my hand. It was a wonderful feeling. But I know that it will not last. They will reject me like the others. As I was thinking to myself I felt hands gently pulling my face up to look at the unknown man.

" I have no doubt that you are confused. We will give you the answers you looking for, promise. But tell us your name."

" Elise" I say my name to them

They both hmm to themselves having a smile on their faces.

" I am Remus St.Claire, one of the lead medics of the pack. "

" And I am Samson Monroe, one of the therapists of the pack. And you are our mate."

" And we are glad that we have finally found you". Remus said

" Are you sure? I mean don't you want to reject me?" I say

" Why would we do that?" Both say at the same time

" Because I was rejected before. Not once but twice. I think it I am suspect it to happen."

" You were. I am sorry that happen to you. But now you are with us, and we plan on not letting you go at all." Samson said

" Both of you? How will that work between the three of us?" I say back.

" Simple Love, we three stay together. Get to know each other. And many more things between us. But know this love, we will never give up on you. We will love, protect you with the rest of our lives." Remus said

I sat in the bed not moving but I stayed looking into their eyes. Both of them slowly held my hands into theirs.