Chapter 8

Alpha Bennett and Alpha Asher -

It has been years since Elise, how she was rejected from myself and Alpha Asher. Everyday I think how bad I messed up and I do believe that Asher feels the same way.

When Elise was no longer in the pack things got worse, no one really pulled their weight. The money for the pack was not coming in like it should. We have even lower amount of Omegas than before. All because of the choice we made.

About an year after Elise was gone, myself and Asher joined each of our packs as one. It made sense because we both have the largest packs on our own but it just was better to join up together. Soon after that we need luna's for the pack and we chose two she-wolves from good families but there are so stupid and can not keep their legs closed long enough to actually work. Both of them have so many issues, it is really tiring to deal with them all the time.

Sometimes I think if I just accepted Elise I could be happy, Asher would be happy. But there is nothing I can do nor for Asher to do. In our office working on paperwork I get a call from over the mind link to remind us that he have to go to another pack to make some deals, to better our pack.

Me and Asher give the orders to get things ready. Getting up to my room, getting dressed for the drive to this pack. Stepping outside I see the she-wolf I chose to be my mate dressed in a slutty dress. I roll my eyes passing her by getting into the car.

After a while we finally pull up to the main pack house where me and Asher see the Alpha and the Luna. And their pack standing behind them. We were greeted my the Alpha and the luna but something felt wrong to me, Asher looked at me like he had the same feeling I was feeling. We scanned the crowed until our eyes stopped on someone that was familiar, and that is when we knew it was Elise.