Chapter 3

In the midnight blood pack Samson and Remus woke up seeing their mate asleep after the marking. Both having smiles on their faces, they made their way to the bathroom to fresh up before going to the alpha.

Walking to the alpha's floor, both stood waiting for the door to open. The door opening up show the alpha.

" Good to see both. Come in." The alpha said

Samson and Remus walked inside going to the office.

" I am glad that you both found your mate. And I would be more than happy to welcome her into the pack." The alpha said

Remus and Samson left the alpha's rooms heading back to their mate. Seeing that she just woke up. They handed her some of their clothes for the mean time. Where they will take her shopping inside the pack. Midnight blood pack has the best stores and the guys are planning to spoil their girl.

Going to the main hall were breakfast is being handed out. The guys go to their table for their ranks. Also their table was giving to them by the alpha because of the past. Elise could not believe how fast things changed. As she sat in between them she could feel someone staring at her but she paid no mind to it.

" Alright love, let's go." Remus said

" where to?"

" Shopping baby" Samson said

Elise was confused but she went with them anyways. Outside Elise was in the back of a car leaving the pack grounds. Soon enough Elise saw stores and restaurants all over the place. Her eyes are light up seeing it all. Getting out of the car all three moved to the first store.

-----------

Elise -

After a few hours shopping and getting to know my mates was refreshing. Getting to know the basic between each other. Also when they told me about the woman who broke their hearts. Her name is Cordelia, she is in the same pack. They told me how she cheated on them when they made a huge surprise for her. Talk about messed up. I told them more on how I was treated in my pack, half of the time they were growling.

But right now I am putting everything up in the closet. As I finished I felt arms around my waist smelling that it was Remus followed by Samson.

" Hello love, it is time for dinner"

" Okay"