Chapter 4

Elise -

As we made our way downstairs, there was many people standing to wait for the alpha. Me and my mates move to our table. When the alpha came in with his luna, we bowed showing our respect towards them both. Then what shocked me next was the alpha called my name. To stand by him as he welcomes me to the pack as a full member.

It brought a huge smile to my face. Pretty much everyone in the pack welcomed me just a few that gave me glares towards me but I did not care one bit. I have a new home, two mates that like me for me. I am going to love it here, I make my way back tot he table, Remus and Samson kiss my cheek. We sit down to dig into the food.

After the dinner things got better after that. Us three were getting along with each other than anything else. Each week we would plan a date night within the pack lands of course. As right now Remus and Samson have planned a date night. So I am getting ready, I didn't take long at all. Checking to see if I looked okay enough for tonight's dinner. I believe I do, the clothes I picked are just right.

" Damn" Remus said

" Damn" Remus said

" Blue is your color baby but you are showing what is ours". Samson

" That is why I am wearing this dress. To give you two something to see while we are at dinner". I said

Both of them laugh then taking each of my hands into theirs, making our way to our car leaving the pack house heading into town. Coming to a full stop I see one of the restaurants that I heard so much about. How good the food is and more. We walk inside the restaurant and we were taking to our table which was a VIP table inside the restaurant. For the next hour me, Remus and Samson are enjoying ourself during the dinner. Leaving the restaurant going back to the pack house to our floor.

I take off my shoes as Samson is behind me, he started to kiss my neck. A moan slipped out from me as Samson's lips touch my mark. Samson moved us to the couch but soon enough I felt another presence next to me. Both of them started to kiss my neck, their lips grazing over my mark, my eyes rolling from the feeling I am getting from them.

Their hands going every part of my body, bringing up the dress about to take off my underwear as we moved into our room. Going to have a good night but something made us stop.

" What the Fu##!"