Chapter 6

Years later -

Elise had woke up at 7 am. To get ready for work. Since it was the week day, Elise had gotten a job inside the town of the pack. To work at the library where the history of pack was in that same library. Elise loves her job, it is peaceful and she loves books. The three of them decided that it would okay for her to have a job two days out of the week and the rest is to help them during the work hours.

Elise got ready for the day, heading into the bathroom for a fast shower she was done in no time. Stepping out she got herself dressed.

( her outfit)

Before leaving the room she went to someone very special to her and her mates

Before leaving the room she went to someone very special to her and her mates. After so many years of trying Elise was able to have a baby. She gave birth in the same room years earlier to a health boy. They named him Parker Remus Samson Monroe -St.James.

That baby became the newest pride to the pack. Remus and Samson named the Alpha and Luna the godparents to the baby. In her arms she made her way downstairs to eat something before she leaves. The door opens up showing the nanny of the pack which was another Omega that Elise choose to be the nanny.

Unlike other packs Omegas are treated with huge respect than anything else. Elise handed her baby off, kissing his head before leaving the rooms. 30 minutes later Elise was at her work.

She walked to her desk seeing the list there on the tasks she needs to complete

She walked to her desk seeing the list there on the tasks she needs to complete. Sitting everything done on her desk she gets to work. Without noticing the time she was able to clock out of work since her shift ends at 4:30 pm. Getting her things she says goodbye to her coworkers, getting into her car heading home.

When she got inside the pack house she could tell something was wrong. Before she could think of anything else the Luna came over to her.

They moved to Elise's floor of the pack house where the Luna helped her cook dinner for Remus and Samson. The luna and Elise were able to catch up with each other. Her and the luna and thick as thieves.

When all the food was placed on the table the door opened up showing Remus and Samson with long looks on their faces. They bowed towards their luna as she left the room. Baby parker was already in his room asleep.

Both of Remus and Samson came over towards Elise embracing her into their arms. They breathe in her scent to help them to calm down.

" What happen?" Elise said

" Baby, there is something you must know." Samson said

" Okay" Elise said worried what it could be

" We have some people coming over in a few days. And these people are two alpha's and some of their members." Remus said

" Who are the Alpha's?" Elise says

" Alpha Bennett and Alpha Asher" Both say at the same time. Elise became stuck frozen hearing those names.