OO7.

❝ the seventh chapter

❝ the seventh chapter. ❞

୨┈┈┈┈┈ ✧ ┈┈┈┈┈୧

Mallory sighed for the umpteenth time as she laid her head against the couch, her body slowly sliding to the side before she eventually flopped onto the couch with a groan. Believe it or not, being stuck inside of an enclosed room with 5 people for 50 hours wasn't exactly her idea of a good time. She had hoped that her temporary roommates would at least try and keep the noise down, but...

"HEY! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!"

Mallory tiredly tilted her head to the side. For whatever reason, Killua's skateboard had been thrown across the room. Gon rubbed the back of his head sheepishly.

"Oops! Sorry." He giggled. The blonde girl sweatdropped at the not-so-apologetic look on his face.

Cheeky...

Leorio grumbled in annoyance. "This room isn't big enough for skateboarding, so knock it off!"

"Aw..."

"Wow, what a party pooper." Mallory commented dryly. "You won't even let children have fun after putting them into a situation like this? How cruel..."

Leorio whipped his head around and glared at her, screeching, "SHUT UP! I ALREADY APOLOGIZED, WHAT MORE DO YOU WANT FROM ME?!"

The blonde merely huffed and turned her head to the side.

"You little..." Ignoring Leorio's grumbled cursing as he stomped towards the fridge, Kurapika walked towards the girl and placed a hand on her shoulder, smiling sheepishly.

"Try to lay off him a little, would you? I can tell Leorio's starting to feel guilty about the whole thing... so be a little nicer next time, okay?"

Mallory kept quiet for a few moments before shrugging his hand off and walking away. "Whatever."

୨┈┈┈┈┈ ✧ ┈┈┈┈┈୧

40 HOURS LEFT

Cerulean eyes stared at the wall impassively as loud snores echoed throughout the tiny space. For some reason, there were no clocks anywhere inside the room, so Mallory had no idea what time it was. Although she assumed it was around early morning by now. The girl looked around, Gon was sleeping peacefully on his side, while Leorio and Tonpa were snoring their lives away.

Kurapika seemed to be asleep as well, with a few books laid next to him as he rested quietly. When Mallory's eyes moved over to Killua, she nearly laughed out loud.

The white-haired boy was lying on his back stiffly, his hands spread out next to him as he seemingly contemplated the universe. His legs were crossed with one over the other and he stared blankly at the ceiling. The mere sight of him like that... Mallory turned her head to the side and snickered to herself as quietly as she could. Unfortunately, Killua heard and narrowed his eyes at her.