Erica Young

Hey guys! I'm Erica Young, your average high schooler. I have sea-green eyes and raven black hair. Many say I'm a female replica of Percy. Yeah, I know what you're thinking. I have a crush on Percy Jackson blah blah blah. Well, I do............................................................... NOT! Ha! Tricked you! Nah-Nah-Nah-Boo-Boo on you! I bet– sorry! Ian is urging me to go on. Stupid ADHD. Oh well. Here's the story.

≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈ Say Hi to our old friend KRONOS ≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈

It was a typical, boring Tuesday. I was walking down the hall with my boyfriend Ian when suddenly, I saw this creature with a cow's head and a man's body. I did the natural thing that came to mind. I ran to hide behind my boyfriend. He looks just as paralyzed as me. Then, Percy came running up with a pen. I was about to shout at him to stop when he uncapped the pen and it grew into a glowing bronze sword. 

"Ahh!"

Waiiiiiiit. That wasn't me. I realized it was Ian who was screaming. You should have heard him! I was HILARIOUS!

[Yes Ian, it was. Now, stop interrupting my story.]

Anyways. Percy charged at the monster and slashed at its thigh. The creature bellowed and tried to hit Percy with its horns. Forunanltly, Percy dodged and swiped at it again. It was spectacular to watch, considering he doesn't kill us afterward. (Why would Perce do that?)

After they disintegrated into dust, which is impossible by the way, Percy came up to us. 

"What do you want!" Ian shouted, shielding me with his body. Awwwww. So cute. Not that I needed protection anyways.

[No I don't Ian, now just shut up.]

Percy just chuckled.

"Well, the monster you saw was a minotaur. Yeah. I know it sounds weird but Greek Mythology is real." he said.

"No dude! You've lost your mind!" Ian shouted.

[No, I'm not crazy. Now, shut your big fat mouth up. You're starting to sound like Sadie.]

"You have to trust me! Unless you want to get attacked by its brethren, we need to leave. NOW."

≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈ Time Skip because I can ≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈

Percy explained to Ian and me about Greek Mythology, Olympus, blue cookies blah blah blah who cares? Well, I do care about cookies but that's not the matter.

He brought us to Camp Half-Blood. The second I stepped into the border I got claimed by Poseidon. I was Percy's half-sister! No wonder we looked the same. Ian was claimed by Hephsteus. So we were complete opposites (water and fire) but who in Hades's name cares!?

I met a lot of friends and went on well, blah blah blah. You don't care, do you? Oh yeah! I almost forgot to mention Annabeth. I met 'bout 6 months ago, making out with Percy on his bed. I hated her at first, but she turned out to be friendly. So we became friends blah blah blah. I would not like to go into details. Details are boring. Only children of Athena like them.

[Ow, 'Beth, stop punching me!]

Anyways, it was all good until I was assigned a ques––

Hey guys! Sorry about the horrible ending. Erica's recording was dead. She really needs the charge her batteries! Anyways, I haven't updated in a while. My chapters are cheesy but don't blame me. I'm just a bratty 11-year-old. No comment MlONE_GRANGER! So please vote! Pwease?