⁰⁰⁰ | ᴘʀᴏʟᴏɢᴜᴇ

(⊃・ω・)⊃☏

𝟘𝟘𝟘 | ℙ𝕣𝕠𝕝𝕠𝕘𝕦𝕖

┌──❀*̥˚───❀*̥˚─┐

└───❀*̥˚───❀*̥˚┘

└───❀*̥˚───❀*̥˚┘

Y/n Suzuki stared down at her phone in disappointment as a blank notification screen stared back at her. Everything had been different ever since her mom had remarried. Everyone only ever focused on him nowadays. Her mom had even stopped using her phone. Nobody ever texted her nor did she have anyone to text. 

Back in primary school, Y/n was one of the most popular girls in school. She would hang out with a ton of friends and be invited over by almost everyone. But when she skipped school for three months because of her mothers remarriage everything changed. She came back to school to glares from all her past friends like 1000 knives being dug into her skin. Nobody told her what had happened so she never found out. It was like they held some kind of secret grudge. Or maybe she was just living a dream until she had come back. 

...

Even so, her life was now peaceful as ever... besides the occasional bullies who would target her from time to time.

This morning, Y/n had walked into school and opened her shoe locker only to find razor blades in her new shoes. "Great, I just replaced these." Y/n muttered to herself as she shook the razor blades out of her shoes and into the trash. 

At this point, getting a shoe full of razor blades seemed to be a weekly occurrence for her. 

Now Y/n Suzuki was sitting in literature class, waiting for the damned bell to ring. This was her most dreaded class mainly because this was the time she would get picked on the most. It was only a matter of seconds before the period where students could roam as they please for 5 minutes of the school day. Y/n clenched her fists as the clock turned to 12:40 and the noise of students roaming the halls rang through her ears.

Y/n always stayed in the classroom during this period. Roaming the halls was too dangerous for her. She would wait until the bell rang for lunch to get up and leave. Having people come up to her desk and slap chalk erasers on it seemed better than being shoved through the halls for poor Suzuki.

The expected bullies, however, did not show up today. Instead, a student she didn't recognize stopped in front of her desk. Y/n wanted to look up to see who the mystery student was but ultimately decided against it. Maybe it was better that way.

"Hey are you alive?" The strange student asked in a concerned tone. Y/n gave a simple hum instead of answering completely. The student sighed. "Well, in that case, my friend wanted me to tell you that he thinks you're cute and wants to be friends with you." Y/n looked to the side with a disgusted face so the student in front of her couldn't see.