⁰⁰⁴ | ɪ ᴡᴀʀɴᴇᴅ ʏᴏᴜ

(⊃・ω・)⊃☏

𝟘𝟘𝟜 | 𝕀 𝕎𝕒𝕣𝕟𝕖𝕕 𝕐𝕠𝕦

┌──❀*̥˚───❀*̥˚─┐

└───❀*̥˚───❀*̥˚┘

└───❀*̥˚───❀*̥˚┘

After lunch, y/n tried her very best to convince Mysta NOT to walk her to class. To no success though since the annoying boy insisted. He would pull at her arm and whine. It even got to the point where he stopped in the middle of the hallway and sat on the floor, blocking the passing students. Suzuki had no other option than to give in. And as she had expected, the two of them got starred at and new rumors began to spread.

"Suzuki senpai, why are they all staring at us?" Mysta whispered nervously from behind the girl. Y/n wanted to turn around and strangle him for being so dense.

"Mysta.." she sighed, pinching the bridge of her nose. "First of all, you just sat in the middle of the hallway whining because I wouldn't let you walk to my class." She hissed at the gray haired boy "Second, I already tried to warn you that you would be made fun of just for being around me."

Mysta looked down at his feet feeling guilty. He never meant to be a bother or for y/n to get starred at even more than she already did. He could act this way in front of Ike and not be a bother but with Suzuki it was different. He had to be more careful around her. All he wanted to do was be friends with her, not drag her down.

"Don't worry about it Mysta." The boy was startled by Suzuki;s sudden words of comfort. "If anyone says anything to you about being friends with me I will personally arrange their death bed." She said flashing an innocent smile . Mysta gulped. She was kinda scary at times.

"Not only is she cold, but scary too..." he shivered.

"What was that? hmm?" Suzuki asked, glaring at Mysta.

"Ehhh.. i uh.."

"Want me to end you too, yeah?" Y/n was staring daggers at the poor boy. Mysta jumped back shaking his head. He was shocked when she began laughing. "Stop being so serious! I would never hurt you Mysta. .." she said between giggles. Then she went silent. "..on purpose" and started cackling again. Mysta sweatdropped while forcing a laugh. 

The two got to Mysta's class and bid their farewells. The boy stayed at the entrance of the door to see Suzuki as she hurried to get to her own class. He watched as the small curls in her hair bounced with each step she took. He WATCHED The WAY SHE CLENCHED HESTS WHENEVER SOMEONE WOULD GLLD GLARE At Her Orw She Walk On Herk Tip toes to see the tall studers in Front of Her. His Smile D Ropped as she get further and further away. 

"Getting attached already, are you?" Mysta jumped and spun around to face the tall boy with glasses.

"FUCK MAN what are you doing here?" Mysta yelled as Ike stifled a laugh.

"I'm not sure. Maybe I'm trying to get to my class that's right next to yours." Ike said sarcastically, looking around the hallway with his finger on his chin as if he was pondering. Mysta rolled his eyes as he shoved the tall boy.

"If that's all you had to say, just go to class Ike." He deadpanned, shooing away his friend. Ike chuckled. He ran his fingers through his blue-ish gray hair as the younger attempted to push him. Soon Mysta gave up and stomped away to his own class. 

"Hey Ike," Mysta paused and turned around as did the taller boy. "Am I a bother?" He asked, sincerity and worry laced in his tone. Ike stood there shocked at the sudden question. Mysta had never been worried about being annoying before. 

"And who gave you that idea?" He questioned, a bit concerned for his friend.

"Just answer the question Ike" The younger retorted. 

"You're not a bother to me. But I have a good amount of patients. Others may not." He explained before disappearing into his class as the bell rang.

Mysta took his seat in his english class. He couldn't seem to pay attention to anything the teacher was saying however. He could only think about what Suzuki had said to him earlier. What she said was true. She had  warned him but he just wanted her to act normally around him and not as if they were being hunted down 24/7. 

Not only was she constantly being super cautious but she was also pretty cold to everyone. Was he really bothering her or was she just being cautious? Mika didn't seem to bother her so why him? He wanted to ask her upfront if she was annoyed by him but he was worried she would just get upset at him.

All this thinking and worrying made Mysta tired. He rested his head in his arms while he dozed in and out of sleep. There was no point in trying to pay attention now. Class was already half over and he wouldn't be able to get any assignments done while worrying about Suzuki. 

In a matter of a few minutes he had fallen asleep. 

┌──❀*̥˚───❀*̥˚─┐

└───❀*̥˚───❀*̥˚┘

└───❀*̥˚───❀*̥˚┘

『 A/N Hello again my lovely readers. I missed you all so much. 

This is such a rushed chapter and I did NOT check it lol. I just wanted to get something, anything, posted.

I just wanted to say sorry for being so inactive for so long. Trust me, i wanted to keep uploading but i had school in the way and also I had absolutely NO motivation to write. Words cant explain how guilty i feel for making you all wait for me to upload a new chapter. But now I can promise you that I will start updating a bit more now that its summer.

I hope you guys understand. Thank you for being patient with me. I sincerely appreciate those who have stuck with me during my long hiatus. And I appreciate any new readers that have somehow stumbled across any of my books. Love you all ♡ 』

♡ Published July 3rd, 2023 ♡