⁰⁰¹ | ᴘᴇʀꜱɪꜱᴛᴇɴᴛ

(⊃・ω・)⊃☏

𝟘𝟘𝟙 | ℙ𝕖𝕣𝕤𝕚𝕤𝕥𝕖𝕟𝕥

┌──❀*̥˚───❀*̥˚─┐

└───❀*̥˚───❀*̥˚┘

└───❀*̥˚───❀*̥˚┘

For those of you who skipped the prologue... TF ARE YOU DOING!? Go back and read it!! >:(

(???) watched in defeat as Y/n threw away their note once again. They let out a sigh and began to leave the lunch room. 

They shoved their hands in the pockets of the school uniform and huffed while thinking about why Y/n didn't want to be friends with them. She was lonely and quiet like them. Both Y/n and (???) could use a friend.

It seemed like Y/n Suzuki wanted nothing to do with them though. After their failed attempts to get her attention, they felt like giving up already. Until they felt a hand on their shoulder. 

"You seem upset. Did something happen, Mysta?" Mysta spun around to see his friend who he had earlier sent to give his number to Y/n.

"I- it's nothing..." He stuttered and walked off. 

He had one more chance to get Y/n's attention and this time he wasn't going to mess up this time.

...

Yes he was...

His last idea was to catch Y/n as she was leaving school. So Mysta waited until the end of the day and rushed to the shoe lockers where he was sure he would find Y/n. Unfortunately the other students found it rude that he was waiting in the middle of the hallway and eventually pushed him all the way out of the building. So much for that. 

Mysta began walking home without being able to talk to Y/n. 

"Fuck! I'm so stupid!" Mysta scolded himself, clenching his fists. The disgusted face of Y/n Suzuki as she threw away his note was engraved in his mind. It felt like she was judging him with every movement he made at this point. If he didn't have self control he would be bawling in a corner for fucks sake. 

He couldn't help but look back hoping that Y/n was waiting for him. To no surprise, she wasn't there. Only the many students who were exiting the building with him, passing by as they rushed out of the school building to get home. He stood and stared at the building while the other students pushed past him. 

"Move twink." a student yelled at Mysta while shoving him in the shoulder making him almost fall backwards. He grabbed his shoulder and hissed in pain.