⁰⁰³ | ᴊᴜꜱᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛᴡᴏ ᴏꜰ ᴜꜱ

(⊃・ω・)⊃☏

𝟘𝟘𝟛 | 𝕁𝕦𝕤𝕥 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕋𝕨𝕠 𝕠𝕗 𝕌𝕤

┌──❀*̥˚───❀*̥˚─┐

└───❀*̥˚───❀*̥˚┘

└───❀*̥˚───❀*̥˚┘

Class was as boring as ever. All Y/n did was listen and take notes. She had decent grades. Not anything amazing but she was passing and that's all that mattered to her. Other than taking notes, Y/n tried her best to ignore the constant paper being thrown at her in 'secret.' She was quite used to having things thrown at her during class but not as much as today. Finally she got fed up and spun around to see who was throwing paper behind her.

There she saw a smiling silver haired boy. He was resting his head on his palm and when he saw Y/n glaring at him, he stuck his tongue out at her. He wasn't bullying her ofc. He was just being Mysta.

"MYSTA!" Suzuki whisper-yelled narrowing her eyes at the boy. "SInce when are you in this class." 

Mysta's expression changed to a frown when she said that. He huffed before answering her question.

"I've been in this class with you all year." He quickly flicked Y/n on the forehead and scoffed at her angered expression. 'Cute' he thought to himself.

Y/n turned back around to face the teacher. Though Mysta was annoying, she was quite fond of him.

"Suzuki. Suzuki senpai. Suzuki~"

Yeah maybe she wasn't fond of him anymore.

"I know you can hear me Senpai~"

Mysta began continuously taping Y/n's shoulder in attempt to get her attention again.

"What! What do you want!?" She tried her best to keep as quiet as possible. To put it simply, she failed. 

"Is there a problem Suzuki, Y/n?" The teacher spoke sternly. The whole class turned to stare at her. They began to whisper about her. Great. She was already tired of people for the day.

She stood up and bowed to the teacher. "No ma'am." Then sat back down.

Y/n continued taking notes like usual. She could hear the whispers that surrounded her. Some that caught her attention were about her and Mysta. This particularly made her furrow her brow in disgust. Not at Mysta but at the rumors.

"Suzuki~ Are we still gonna eat lunch together?" Mysta continued to pester poor Y/n. She gave a quick thumbs up instead of answering him fully so the teacher wouldn't yell at her again. She could hear him sigh in relief .