Chapter 33: Dream Fighters

Aer: "You Books really are extraordinary.."

Aer's finger paused as a green aura surrounded Amy and Eric, protecting them from Aer's attack. Amy's eyes glared light green and Eric breathed heavily, holding onto his amputated arm as his hand began growing back and his back wound healed. 

Eric: "A-Amy.."

Amy: "I will not let you hurt my friends anymore!"

Aer chuckled, slashing his fingers back and forth, trying to break through Amy's barrier. 

Aer: "You cannot hold on forever!! Give up!"

Eric: "Amy?.."

Amy: "Don't worry."

Amy turned around to Eric and smiled. 

Amy: "I'll protect you."

In the Heavens above, every female angel gathered around their praying circle and sat on their knees, holding their hands high. Xenary walked over, noticing the women, sitting around Martha, standing in the middle. 

Xenary: "Martha? What is this?"

Martha held her right hand close to her chest. 

Martha: "One of my favorite children need help right now. We're praying, of course."

Xenary: "I told you you're not allowed to help the humans."

Martha: "I'm not, but they are."

Xenary looked around and sighed. 

Xenary: "Just a little bit from you, Martha. Show your love."

Martha: "Hmm?? Wait, really?"

Xenary: "Just a hint of love."

Martha nodded and smiled. 

Martha: "He let me help. Just a little-"

The clouds opened and a ray of sunshine shined onto the ground, blasting Aer away and he shielded himself, blocking the sunshine. The clouds resealed themselves and Amy and Eric turned to Aer, seeing the burns on his arms from the ray. Xenary looked down from the clouds and turned back to Martha, smirking. Eric looked around Amy and tapped her. 

Eric: "W-Was that you!?"

Amy: "No.. I think I'm praying a little too hard.."

All of the Angels were blown off of their feet and Xenary pushed against the forceful winds and held up his arms to the force. He uncovered his eyes to see the largest set of wings, expanded across Martha's back and a beautiful golden halo above her head. She smiled back to Xenary and her fellow Angels. 

Martha: "Just a little."

After everyone finished eating, Dylan and Eddy laid back on their chairs, holding onto their stomachs. Brandon gathered the dishes and took them to the sink and Henry thanked him.