mondays suck

(heyy guys, ive been writing all day 🤭🤭 anyways just as a general warning: jason is a huge dick in the one, hints at sex but they dont 🤷‍♀️ also y/n and mylo being silly during history bc i added an actual teacher at my school irl in and its so silly)

y/n pov:

i wake up to my alarm and groan. i definitely sleep better when im with gareth. i slowly get out of bed and start getting ready. i grab my bag and head downstairs. i opt for an apple today and start walking to school. suddenly someone puts their arm around my shoulders. i look up and see jason? "what the hell do you want?" i ask, grabbing his arm and taking it off of my shoulders.
"are you sure you don't wanna go on a date with me? i mean-" but i cut him off before he can finish.
"i have a boyfriend, please leave me alone"
"i don't believe you, who's this boyfriend of yours"
"gareth emerson" i say, still trying to walk away.
"you're dating that freak? cmon i can treat you better. plus, you could be popular"
"im not interested. please leave me alone" i turned to walk away but he grabbed my arm. "seriously? im not going to date you. leave me alone" before he could say anything else i saw gareth walking towards us. jason also notices him walking towards us, and kisses me. i immediately push him away. "what the fuck?" thats all i could say before gareth punched him.
"stay away from my girlfriend" gareth yells.
"some girlfriend you got there, kissing other guys" then gareth kicks him in the nuts, causing him to fall to the ground. gareth grabs my arm and drags me toward the school.
"gareth i swear i didnt he-"
"i know" he grumbles as he drags me through the front doors of the school.

time skip to the class before lunch (history)

i walk into class and sit in my usual spot between gareth and mylo. (for haha funny purposes mylo is in our history class) the bell rings and mr. inman starts talking, reminding us to write down the homework before giving us some packet to fill out for bellwork. mr inman gets to the back row, where me, gareth, and mylo are sitting, and hands each of us a packet. i glance at mylo as he hands them to us and we both have to try so hard not to laugh. gareth just gives us a confused look before starting his packet. mr inman walk back to the front of the room and sits behind his desk. i start my packet too, still trying not to laugh. once mr inman has decided we had enough time to finish the packet, he stands up and walks over to his podium, "alright lets go over this, gareth what did you get for the first question?"
"um i got c" gareth answers.
"correct..." i zoned out a little bit, until mylo nudged me and i looked up and saw mr inman staring at me. "i guess ill repeat that, y/n, what did you get for #17"
"oh um, b?" i say, this is totally not embarrassing.
"thats right, lets try to focus, or i'll have to give you guys a pop quiz" after he says that i do my best to pay attention until he plays a video on the tv in the corner.

time skip to lunch bc honestly i have no idea what else to write for class LMAO

i walk to the cafeteria with gareth and mylo, and when we get there we go to our usual table. gareth still looks mad about the whole thing with jason this morning. "whats his deal?" eddie asks, gesturing towards gareth.
"just jason being a dick," i sigh.
"what did he do this time?" jeff asks.
"he thought it would be a great idea to kiss me while i was trying to walk to school when he saw gareth coming up to us because i said i was dating gareth"
"seriously? what an asshole" eddie scoffs. i turn back towards gareth and see him glaring at jason.
"gare, please do not get into another fight with him, he literally almost broke your hand last time" he turns towards me, with the same look on his face.
"i just dont get why he would do that. like you told him multiple times you're not interested. if he bothers you again i dont think i'll be able to stop myself from punching him"
"gareth please, i dont want you to get physically hurt just because jasons being annoying"
"fine," gareth sighs.
"thank you" i say, leaning over and kissing his cheek.
"you guys are so cute it makes me want to throw up" jeff says from across the table. everyone at the table laughs and goes back to whatever they were doing before. gareth grabs my thigh and for the first time i dont get super red, just a little pink. he rubs the side of my thigh while he drinks his dr pepper. i rest my head on his shoulder and just listen to the guys talk.