Episode/Chapter list + OC Villain

Clone Gunman

When an expensive blunder forces budget cuts at Cognito Inc., J.R. orders Reagan and Brett to decide which of their co-workers should be fired.

Blue Bloods

After a lizard people-related PR disaster, the team must do damage control at the swanky Reptoid Gala, where hugs are required, much to Reagan's dismay.

Sex Machina

After Cognito, Inc., buys a dating app and the team says that Reagan wouldn't have a love life without Y/N, Reagan bets her team she can find a boyfriend and creates a robot version of her perfect match to practise on. Meanwhile, Y/N and Jeff the Killer find themselves stranded in Cuba after a assassination became much more difficult than expected. There, the two run into Y/N's archenemies, The Filmmaker.

The Brettfast Club

Brett hopes to have a blast in the past as the team embarks on a nostalgia-laced mission to a small town that's permanently stuck in the 1980s. Meanwhile, Y/N try's to help his brother, Elroy, plan his anniversary to...Jane the Killer?!? Talk about killer in-laws.

My Big Flat Earth Wedding: Filming wrapped

Reagan conspires to keep her dad from finding out about her mum's wedding, while J.R. ropes Brett into a personal mission to help offload his mega-yacht.

Ghost Protocol

Reagan sets an elaborate plan in motion to ghost a debonair British secret agent who grows too attached after a big misunderstanding. Giving her and Y/N time to finally plan her baby shower.

Buzzkill

Desperate to get some space from her father, Reagan volunteers for a dangerous mission to the moon to make contact with a rogue colony.

Mole Hunt

Exciting changes are afoot at Cognito Inc., but first, Reagan and her team must find the mole behind a security breach that could take down the company.

Inside Reagan

To find a forgotten password and save Cognito Inc., Reagan goes deep into her mind and accesses memories from her dysfunctional childhood, and how she met, feel in love, and married Y/N. But there's a problem...the baby is on their way!

The Filmmaker
Real name: Unknown
Nicknames
"Heartless son of a bitch." (Jeff the Killer)
"Nut." (Ticci Toby)
"Cameraman" (Masky)
"My brothers mortal enemy." (Y/N's brothers and sister)
"That heartless, sick, bastard." (Laughing Jack, Laughing Jill, and Jason the Toymaker.)
"The bad man." (Sally)
"Real evil." (Slender)
"A true Creepypasta monster" (Jane the Killer)

Age: 55
Personality: Sadistic, cruel, dark, murderous. Doesn't care who he kills or how. No remorse. He's sorta like Heath Ledger's Joker.
Likes: Making movies. Tormenting people. Tormenting Y/N.
Dislikes: The CW. Race swapping in movies. Liberals. People changing a fictional characters sexuality.
Occupation: Making snuff films. Y/N's archenemies.
Appearance
Wanted for: Murder, arson, copyright infringement, vandalism, grand theft.
Kill count: 99 murders in five years. (57 men. 31 non binary's. 11 women) and looking for his 100th kill.

 11 women) and looking for his 100th kill

The camera is a mask.
Voiced by: Robert Englund

Fears: Reagan. Slender Man. Jane the Killer.

Note: He has a star tattoo on his left wrist.
He has a shadowy past with Y/N, and a strange fascination with Y/N.

Tribute song: Dollhouse.

Quote: Smile for the camera.

The Filmmaker will appear in a couple chapters.