Mission log: Splash Mountain

Y/N and Black Ops agent Jeff the Killer sat in the back of a nondescript black SUV, making their way through the bustling streets towards Disney World's Magic Kingdom. Their mission: to deal with a mysterious monster that had been wreaking havoc inside the Splash Mountain Ride.

As they navigated the traffic, Y/N and Jeff exchanged information about the creature they were about to face. The reports indicated that it possessed the ability to shift reality, making it a formidable adversary. Its imposing height of eight feet and the fact that it called Splash Mountain its home made it all the more dangerous.

"I've heard rumors about this thing," Jeff said, his voice low and serious. "People claim it can alter their surroundings, make them see things that aren't really there."

Y/N nodded, their gaze fixed on the road ahead. "Yeah, it's definitely a reality bender. We'll need to stay focused and rely on our training to keep ourselves grounded."

Y/N put on red gauntlets and Jeff got his butcher knife, a hunting knife, and a pistol.

The vehicle eventually pulled up to the front entrance of Splash Mountain, surrounded by the cheerful ambiance of the park.

Y/N's attention momentarily shifted from the mission at hand to the familiar faces of his loved ones and friends gathered in the van. His wife, Regan, looked at him with concern etched on her face. The presence of Brett, Magic Myc, Glenn Dolphman, Gigi, and Andre was a reminder of the strong bond they all shared.

Regan's voice broke the silence, filled with worry. "Please be careful, Y/N. We need you back safe."

Y/N reached over, taking Regan's hand in his own, offering a reassuring squeeze. "I'll do everything I can to make it back to you, I promise."

Brett, always ready to lend a helping hand, chimed in, "Do you guys need backup? We can come in with you."

Glenn nodded, his determination evident. "Yeah, we're in this together. We can provide support if needed."

Y/N paused for a moment, his gaze shifting between his friends. "Thank you all for your willingness to help, but Jeff and I are trained for situations like these. We have the skills and expertise required to handle this threat. It's our duty to protect everyone, including all of you."

Gigi chimed in, her voice filled with concern. "Just be safe out there, Y/N. We'll be waiting for your return."

Andre, his usual stoic self, nodded silently, offering his support through his presence.

With a grateful smile, Y/N reassured them, "We'll be back before you know it. Keep an eye on things from here. We'll handle it."

Y/N and Jeff exchanged one last glance, their determination unwavering. They knew the risks, but their training and bond gave them the confidence to face the unknown.

Leaving their loved ones and friends behind in the van, Y/N and Jeff stepped out, ready to confront the reality-shifting monster lurking within Splash Mountain.

Y/N and Jeff stepped out, blending into the crowds of excited visitors with ease. As they made their way towards the ride, Y/N couldn't help but feel a mix of anticipation and apprehension.

The familiar sight of Splash Mountain came into view, its vibrant colors contrasting with the dark mission that lay ahead. The duo approached the entrance, where a security guard stood by, oblivious to the danger lurking within.

"Excuse me," Y/N said, flashing their identification badge. "We're here to investigate a potential threat inside the ride."

The security guard glanced at the badge, then back at Y/N and Jeff. "Go right ahead. Good luck, agents."