Short I made for fun.

Two weeks before school started.

School board member: Alright, now that she be finished the slides for the upcoming college school year, does anyone have any questions?

The member of the school board asked as Y/N's father, who was a college teacher raised his hand.

School board member: Yes?

Y/N father: Ok. So earlier you said that students would need to fill out a six thousand word essay at the start of the school year?

School board member: Yes.

Y/N father: But your only asking one question in the essay. Why are you here? That's not exactly going to get six thousand words. Another thing, all the questions on the entrance form are not even needed. Like what's your blood type? Where were you born? Do you watch Netflix? What kind of pencil do you use? Do you use a pen? Why are we asking these questions?

School board member: Well...the thing is...

Y/N father: Another thing too. The students high school's have already sent us documents on these students along with birth certificates, so why are you requesting that the students go get them themselves? Also, you want us to give paper work, but have students turn them in online. How is that possible? Also, why do we need to do online classes when we are in class? Lastly, you said that students with B's and above won't take final exams. But you also said that all students must take exams in order to pass. So basically students with b's and above can't pass? Are you purposefully making it difficult for students to pass?

School board: 0_0....pack your shit and get out. Your fired!

Y/N father: For what?

School board: For calling me out!