𝟎𝟎𝟐-𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐏𝐏𝐄𝐃 𝐏𝐓.𝟐

That evening...
Y/n came out of her room fancier than usual making her little sister Susie look up.

"Why are you dressed like that?"

"Like what?"

"Like you're going on a date." Gwen grinned siding with Susie.

"Am not! We're just hanging out..." Y/n blushed.

"So it is a date?" Susie implied with a big cheesy grin

"Y/n c'mon, you might be my best friends sister but I'm not blind! you're literally dressed up anddd you're blushing really hard. So it's either a date orrr your hanging out with a guy you really like." Gwen teased.

"Okay okay, fine. Im hanging out with a guy I really like..." Y/n sighed trying to hide back a smile.

"I knew it!" Gwen yelled proud of her 'detective' skills.

"Wait who is it Y/nn?" Susie asked her older sister.

Y/n went wide eyed. "Umm...it might possibly be Finney."

"Finney?! Finney?! You like Finney?!" Gwen started yelling with a lot of excitement.

"He's had the biggest crush on you for so long."Susie added.

"He has?" Y/n said surprised.

"Yes! He has! He's liked you since the day he met you! All he ever talks about is Y/nnnn," Gwen laughed.

Y/n started to blush really hard. "Well it's 4:50 now so I better start heading to the park before I'm late."

"And please don't tell Mom I'm out with Finney, she'll kill me if she thinks it's a date. Just tell her I went somewhere with a friend." Y/n told the girls.

"You have our words!" Susie promised.
"Scouts honor!" Gwen insured.

At the park...
It was now around 6:00 and the sun was about to start setting. Y/n's heart ached over the fact that Finney still hadn't showed.

Without Finney showing, Y/n jumped off the swing and decided to head back home. It was about a 10 minute walk and about halfway home she stopped when she heard a voice coming out of no where. He's in there!"

Y/n turned around looking for any explanation as of where the voice could've come from. But there wasn't any logical reasoning for the phenomenon.

When she was about to start walking again a rushing black van pulled into the driveway of the house she was standing in front of on the sidewalk.

Y/n started getting an uneasy feeling right when the driver of the van came out of the vehicle. He was an older man probably in his his late 40's early 50's.

He walked to the back of his van when he soon realized Y/n was staring directly at him, a couple feet away.
His face was now seen by Y/n, his house was right beside her, the numbers addressed clear as day, he stared at Y/n dead in his tracks.
"Get out of there!" The voice from earlier called to her.
She started to walk again but building a pace that she hope wouldn't bring attention to the man but it most certainly did.
As soon as her pace built up again the man looked side to side making sure no one was near in sight  and started to run after Y/n.

As Y/n began to run she was knocked down to the hard ground taking her breathe away from her reach. The man on top of her rolled her over and slapped her tremendously hard across the face. After that everything became black to Y/n.

-

~𝙁𝙞𝙣𝙣𝙮'𝙨 𝙋𝙊𝙑~
The grabber had left me again about two hours ago right after I had woken up from the chemicals he sprayed in my mouth.
He was angry at me for cutting his arm. But what was I suppose to do? The bastard kidnapped me.

I was cold, angry, and numb and just wanted to go home.
I looked up to the window and watched the sun fully set from a distance.
That I only meant one thing.
Y/n was stood up and she was bound to have to walk home all alone in the dark. My heart ached at the thought that I wasn't able to make it to her and to have her think I stood her up only hurt me more.

I curled up to my knees while sitting on the head of the old rigid mattress I laid on. I sat in the eerie silence waiting for something to happen, and to much of my dismay, it did.

The large metal door jolted open revealing the one thing that caused my heart to sink all the way to my stomach, it was the grabber holding Y/n in his arms. She was passed out and looked lifeless.

"What did you do to her?!" Was all I could express. I was already terrified and watching him hold her like that as she laid in his arms defenseless broke my heart.

"Oh nothing Finney. The pretty girl was all alone, and then she tried to run away from me and that made me very sad so I went after her and did what I had to do to get her like this. Very sad, she's a pretty one but she's yours now." The grabber laughed and threw her beside me on the matters.

I couldn't move, I was filled with so much emotion I couldn't handle it. Looking at Y/n lay there beside me tore me apart.

~No ones POV~
The grabber turned around and left the two locked away in the scary basement.

"Y/n? Y/n?" Finney tried shaking Y/n awake.
"Y/n please wake up!" Finney said while a single tear fell from his eye.
He was so scared and having Y/n here made it worse because he couldn't bare to watch her get hurt. It would hurt him to watch her get hurt more than any pain the grabber could ever inflict on him.

"Y/N!" Finney shook.
Then Y/n slowly woke looking up to the eyes that hovered above hers.
"Finney?" Y/n coughed.
"Y/n..."
Y/n shot up looking around. "Where are we Finney?" She looked to Finney nervously.
Then it all made sense to Y/n, Finney wasn't there at the park because the grabber took him and the voices she heard on her way home were pointing to where Finney was.
All she was able to do was pull herself into Finney's arms. Then the tears started to pour.
"He has us doesn't he?" He referring to the grabber.
"Yes..but look at me Y/n." Finney pulled Y/n to look at him.
"I promise you I will find us a way out. He's not gonna hurt you, I won't let him, okay?" Finney said as he wiped the tears that streamed from Y/n's eyes then he kissed her forehead.