𝟎𝟏𝟗-𝐇𝐎𝐖 𝐂𝐎𝐔𝐃 𝐒𝐎𝐌𝐄𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐍𝐎𝐓 𝐑𝐄𝐌𝐄𝐌𝐁𝐄𝐑 𝐘𝐎𝐔

❤︎ 𓈒 ゚ ❨ ᖭི༏ᖫྀ 𝙍𝙀𝙌𝙐𝙀𝙎𝙏 𝘽𝙔:: @masonthamesrealgf
A/N: Isn't my best work and isn't the longest, but I hope you guys still find yourself enjoying this!>3

❤︎ 𓈒 ゚ ❨ ᖭི༏ᖫྀ 𝙍𝙀𝙌𝙐𝙀𝙎𝙏 𝘽𝙔:: @masonthamesrealgfA/N: Isn't my best work and isn't the longest, but I hope you guys still find yourself enjoying this!>3

Y/N'S POV:
My friends and I were currently in line waiting to meet Mason Thames and Madeline McGraw at their meet and greet. I was genuinely exited since the two of them did a phenomenal job in their new movie, The Black Phone, and also due to the fact Mason Thames might just be my celebrity crush.

"Guys we're next in line." Y/Fn pointed out in excitement.

"We're gonna be meeting Y/n's celebrity crush."
Y/Ofn started laughing.

MASONS POV
As the fans me and Maddy had just met were leaving, I was caught by surprise when I saw a gorgeous girl standing in line. She was very pretty. Gorgeous eyes, sweet smile, an-holy shit this girl  was in line to meet me. Oh I gotta keep my cool. As I continued to stare at her beautiful figure she glanced over at me and our eyes locked.

Y/N'S POV:
Before I could respond we were next up to meet Mason and Madeline. My eyes quickly shifted to Mason but his eyes were already on me. Out of nervousness I broke eye contact to look at my friend Y/Fn who was pulling me closer to him.

"Hi guys!" Madeline kindly smiled to us three.

"Hi!" I returned, smiling back at Madeline as I felt eyes on me. I look to see Mason starring again.

Not thinking anything of it I asked for pictures. "Could we please get a picture with you two?" I asked smiling politely.

"Sure! Y-yeah no problem." Mason smiled. "I can take it."

I hand him my phone for him to take it, blushing a bit.

Y/Fn practically pushed me to stand by Mason for the picture while Y/Fn and Y/Ofn stood on the opposite side of me closer to Madeline.

After Mason took a few pictures with us all doing different faces for each photo we all pulled apart.

Mason handed me my phone starring in my eyes.
God he's so pretty.

After we took pictures we talked a bit with Mason and Madeline about our favorite movies, our names, where we're from, and other random things.
We got our shirts signed and waved goodbye and left to go ride rides.

"I can't believe that just happened! Y/nn, did you see the way Mason Thames was literally looking at you?! He was totally checking you out Y/nn!" Y/ofn excitedly said.

"Oh and not to mention how he was flirting with you mid convo." Y/Fn added.

"I don't think so...he was just being nice." I excused, knowing that someone like Mason Thames probably wouldn't think twice about a fan.

"Whatever you want to say Y/nn but he totally was." Y/Ofn defended. "Now let's go ride some rides y'all."

-

After me and my friends had a total blast at Universal it was time to go back to our hotel.

As we got back I went to the bathroom to change just to now only realize that my shirt had something that made my eyes go wide on it.

"MASON THAMES
you're actually rlly pretty
here's my # 555-666-7777
pls text me lol"

Did Mason Thames seriously give me his number? Should I text him? What if he thinks I'm just using him? What the actual fuck do I do?

After a lot of debating with myself I finally decided, hell why not.

-

Y/n
Hi Mason, I don't know if you remember me but this is Y/n from the meet and greet.

Mason
how could someone not remember you?