𝟎𝟐𝟒-𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐊𝐄𝐕𝐈𝐍 𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐔𝐄 𝐒𝐇𝐎𝐖

ੈ✩‧₊˚ ⎯⎯ I'm so sorry if the format is in complete disarray!! I'm writing this imagine on my IPad since Im currently grounded from my phone lmao so what is centered on my IPad is not centered for a phone so please ignore until I get my phone back.

this was a request from @animal2022 so thank you so much to them for this imagine !! it was such a great idea and I had a lot of fun writing it !! I hope it's okay !!

*ੈ✩‧₊˚ ⎯⎯ ୨ 𝐍𝐨𝐰 𝐥𝐨𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 ୧ ⎯⎯ *ੈ✩‧₊˚
█████▒▒▒▒▒

𝗚𝘂𝗲𝘀𝘀 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗕𝗼𝘆𝗳𝗿𝗶𝗲𝗻𝗱 (𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗬/𝗻 𝗬/𝗟𝗻)╰┈➤ 𝟵𝟴𝟳𝗸 𝘃𝗶𝗲𝘄𝘀 • 𝟭 𝗵𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗮𝗴𝗼

╰┈➤ 𝟵𝟴𝟳𝗸 𝘃𝗶𝗲𝘄𝘀 • 𝟭 𝗵𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗮𝗴𝗼

introduction.
"Welcome back to the Kevin Langue show, the number one show on the internet, I'm your host Kevin Langue and today we're doing 'guess the boyfriend'."
"We have a strong panel today with Denny Love, Phatso, Aaron Branch, Herman Rice and our incredible special guest ...Y/N Y/LN!" Kevin proudly introduced while everyone started clapping.
"We have 4 guys here that probably most of you recognize and out of these 4, one of these are
Y/n's boyfriend and it's our job to get to the bottom of it."

"I just want to say it's so freaking cool having you on this show Y/n. Big fan." Denny smiled.
"Let's be real here. He's only a fan because you shot a movie with his dad Kevin Heart and his bae Zendaya." Aaron teased while the panel started wheezing
"Let's get it straight, just because I'm black and short doesn't mean Kevin's my dad and I take Zendaya being my bae a compliment and second off, I thought Y/n was an icon in Euphoria." Denny defended.
"That's exactly why Denny is my favorite." Y/n pointed while smiling at Denny.
"New best friend right there." Denny pointed back.
"You know it." Y/n giggled.

Round 1: Questions.
"Alright starting off with questions when did you meet Y/n and how did y'all start dating? Starting off with our #1 Ashtray." Kevin asked the group of boys starting with Javon.

"I met Y/nn filming Euphoria. We were the only ones on set who were the same age so we of course hung out the whole time during filming. I soon realized after always being around Ma that she was my person you know and it was actually after one of our kiss scenes where Ashtray had thought Fallon was dead and in that moment I knew like holy crap I like this girl because Ashtray wasn't scripted to cry but the scene just felt so real to me I just couldn't help it and also I'm not a crier by any means so I really was like shit I have feelings for this girl." Javon explained to the panel.

"Damn..he called her Ma and it's the fact dude wasn't even supposed to cry and he did. #1 has some good potential right here." Denny remarked, writing some notes on his paper.

"Hold up though Y/n looks like she's about to crack a laugh over there though" Phatso pointed out causing Y/n to crack a laugh.

"No no, I'm sorry it's just replaying J crying over me that scene is too funny not to crack over. He was really balling that day and I was not expecting that at all," Y/n laughed some more looking at Javon causing him to laugh too.