𝟎𝟎𝟔-𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐏𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐊 𝐏𝐓.𝟏

It was the night of the premiere of the black phone and some of the cast thought it would funny to prank their co-star; Mason Thames while he was busy doing mini interviews with the paparazzi.

"Dudes! We should prank Mason!" Tristan suggested.

"I mean I'd be down, what you got in mind." Brady agreed.

"Well any of you guys know his celebrity crush?" Tristan asked.

"Bro are you kidding me?" Miguel laughed kinda shocked. "It's literally Y/n Y/Ln! Every time he comes across her account on instagram he literally stalks the shit out of her page OR when we be watching Euphoria he gets so pissed when her character has to kiss Ashtray." Miguel started explaining.

"Nahhh or he likes all the  accounts dissing Javon and Y/n together saying 'tHeY aRe OnLy FrIeNdS'." Jacob started laughing.

"Alright now that you got the celebrity crush what's the plan?" Brady asked Tristan.

"Okay well what if we get on Masons phone and have  'HIMM' dm her saying something corny like...I don't know...um 'Is it true you and Javon are more than friends??" ORRR 'can I confess something dumb? I lowkey get mad every time Kylie kisses Ashtray?'" Tristan inputted trying to generate some ideas to prank Mason with.

"Ooh that's good! Wait but you think Y/n, the Y/n Y/Ln is gonna answer Mason tho? Especially with something like that?" Jacob asked kinda doubting the possibility of her responding.

"I don't know, it's a shot tho. I mean Mason's not completely hopeless, he did just star as the main character in a new horror film based off a Stephen King novel." Brady defended.

"Well she's been in a lot of good films." Jacob acknowledged.

"Well it's still a shot. Now someone give me his phone." Tristan said.

Brady handed Tristan the phone. "It's already unlocked, the idiot doesn't even have a lock on his phone."

Tristan got on instagram and scrolled through some notifications Mason had.
"Oh my gosh!" Tristan said as he slapped himself with the palm of his hand.
"What?" The boys surrounding the phone Tristan held.
"Some fan is going crazy because Mason liked some video on TikTok that was saying Mason and Y/n should meet because they would make a cute couple."
"Is this all he does on his socials??" Jacob asked.
"Major fan girl vibes." Miguel laughed.
"Well then messaging Y/n should be the least of Masons worry." Brady added.
"Definitely." Tristan agreed.

Tristan went to Y/n's account and clicked 'message'.
Then he started typing.

-

𒊹︎Y/N >3                                                                    ➪☏
𝙔/𝙣𝙔/𝙡𝙣𝙊𝙛𝙛𝙞𝙘𝙖𝙡
—————————————————————————
        Can I admit something kinda embarrassing?? 
   I get lowkey mad when Kylie has to kiss Ashtray...
————————————————————————__,.
                                                                                        seen

-
"She's not gonna even gonna open it."

Then within in 2 seconds it was 'seen'.

"Shit she already read it." Tristan informed the guys.

-

~𝙅𝙖𝙫𝙤𝙣'𝙨 𝙋𝙊𝙑~
Y/n was currently over at my house hanging out with my family and I.
Her and Jayla were downstairs on a live while they made cookies and milkshakes.
I was about to get on my gaming console when I heard a phone vibrate. It was Y/n's.
I decided to check it because why not.

I was kinda shocked when I saw it was from Mason Thames. That one actor Y/n wouldn't shut up about being her 'cElBrItY cRuSh'...like what the fuck does ginger got that I don't.
To be honest, noodle head gets on my absolute fucking nerves, he's not even good looking.

I opened up the phone and was absolutely shocked at the message. What the hell? Who writes that shit?

I know Y/n would kill me if I messaged him, but something came over me. It's just that I like Y/n a lot  and this dude gets on my nerves. It doesn't matter I'll just delete the messages afterwards.

-
Direct Message

—————————————————————————
Can I admit something kinda embarrassing?? 
I get lowkey mad when Kylie has to kiss Ashtray...
.,__—————————————————————————

———-———————————————————————
             Can I admit something kinda embarrassing?
I get lowkey mad when wannabe actors try to message my girlfriend.
—————————————————————————-__.
Seen
-
"Well that was awfully rude." Tristan responding to the message.
"Wait so does she have a boyfriend?" Jacob asked.
"No she has a dog...yes idiot that's what the text said." Brady inputted.

"Should I reply?" Tristan asked.
"I mean is this even a prank anymore?" Miguel asked.
"No I don't think so because we are actually messaging his crush..." Jacob added.
"Well actually her boyfriend." Miguel responded.
"Mason is gonna kill us isn't he?" Tristan pointed out.
Brady smacked the back of  Tristan's head.
"You're so dumb!"
"OW! Well you guys agreed!"

"Well I guess we respond at this point. Cause honestly I'm confused, I never knew she had a boyfriend." Jacob told the group.
"Yeah me either." Tristan agreed. "Well I'm doing it."

-
—————————————————————————
Can I admit something kinda embarrassing?? 
I get lowkey mad when Kylie has to kiss Ashtray...
.,__—————————————————————————

———-———————————————————————
Can I admit something kinda embarrassing?
I get lowkey mad when wannabe actors try to message my girlfriend.
—————————————————————————-__.

———————————|
Wait who is this???     |
_.———————————-|

                                          ———————————————————————————
Y/n's bf Javon Wanna Walton who is pissed ur messaging my girlfriend
——————————————————————————_.

-

"Oh shit! That dude?" Tristan exclaimed.

To be continued.....
if you want/have any ideas on how I should continue this story please do tell because I have a few ideas on how I want this to continue but Id prefer the readers to have a say on this as well...