A Clan Divided

Name: A Clan Divided

Lore: Similar, except that there are two deputies in a clan. The leader will choose between one of the two deputies before their death.

About: CreekClan's leader, Fernstar, died moons ago. However, she never chose between two deputies, Gorsethorn and Mistlehowl. Despite the two of them being mates, they have a deadly ambition too. None of them are willing to back down and they divide the clan into half and each take half of CreekClan's territory.

Hollowfern was only a kit when she witnessed the division of CreekClan. Her mother, Owlmask, sided with Mistlehowl, the two of them being close friends since birth. However, Hollowfern's father, Patchfall, sided with Gorsethorn, claiming that the leader would've always chosen him over Mistlehowl.

Hollowfern's only sister, Dewdapple, was taken by her father and the two have never interacted with each other from the age of 5 moons.

Hollowfern, one day in battle, was fighting a cat (you can choose their appearance) and was definitely going to be killed. However, a light ginger she-cat, (who is Dewdapple) stepped in and set her free.

Hollowfern was intrigued about this she-cat and so she decided to sneak onto Gorsethorn's territory to try and locate her.

On a leaf-fall's morning, she succeed and asked the she-cat why she had set her free. Dewdapple was shocked and on the verge of tears as she revealed if Hollowfern didn't even remember that they were sisters. Hollowfern then realised how pointless this war was. Pitting loved ones against each other. Having kits just to see them get broken into pieces. Hollowfern decides to put a stop to this war for once and for all.

Will she succeed or not?