Falling For You

Name: Falling For You

Lore: Cats can't fall in love. When a she-cat reaches the age of 15 moons, they are assigned a mate by the Elders, the most respected position in the clan.

There are no leaders in the clan. Only Elders. There are 5 Elders in each clan and they are the leaders and the judges of the clan. 1 of the 5 Elders is called the Supreme Elder. He or she makes the final decision of any case or problem. Once an Elder dies, the Supreme Elder will pick a warrior to become an Elder.

About: Smokeflower is used to the way her clan works. Listen to the Elders, keep your head down and most importantly, don't fall in love. Kits are there only to keep the population going, nothing more. Love is a mere distraction from the duties you serve to the clan.

Despite the strict rules, Smokeflower is content with her elder sister, Springcloud and they have an intimate relationship with each other.

Springcloud's mate, Oakshade, never took interest in Springcloud or her sister, trying to spend as much time away from them as possible. Smokeflower didn't mind and never thought twice about him. In fact, she was overjoyed that Oakshade would go deep into the clan's territory whenever Smokeflower appeared. The two could get into the worst of spats and over the stupidest things, like 'he moved my nest away from hers'.

After a storm wrecks the warrior den and Oakshade and her are forced to be cramped into one, Smokeflower feels a flutter in her heart. And before she know it, she is falling heavily for Oakshade.

What is there to do?

Epigraph: Falling in love was never in my plan. Until one day, I just realised, I loved him too much.

Users: (1/2)

Dappleleaf123 here's your cover! Please start the story soon!