Chasing Sparks

Name: Chasing Sparks

Lore: Pretty much the same. The four clans PineClan, SageClan, TideClan and SnowClan

About: It began with sparks. Mysterious glowing orbs igniting the forest at night, lighting it up. Next were the disappearances. Elders were first. Then kits. After them were the queens. And now, the apprentices.

Flickerpaw of PineClan was curious, energetic and headstrong. She never gave a thought to the consequences of her actions. 

One day, she sees a glowing orb floating close to camp and without thinking, goes charging towards it and disappears.

The forest becomes dark and gloomy after a while and Flickerpaw slows down once the orb suddenly vanishes.

She looks around at her surroundings and realises that she is lost. That there is no way to turn back. As she adjusts to the surroundings, she finds that all the missing cats were trapped in tree resin.

A shadowy figure approached her, saying that he had been waiting for so long. Waiting for someone to find him.

Flickerpaw asks why she is here and he simply replies that he wanted to see if she was the one that he had been waiting for all this time. He says that Flickerpaw will become the best ruler of the darkness alongside him.

Flickerpaw thought about both sides for a long time before saying no. She will never side with him, not someone who took her clanmates.

The figure dimmed before saying that it was her choice. And good luck on finding her way out of here.

How will Flickerpaw succeed and do what so many others have failed? Here, what is lost usually stays lost.

Epigraph: Curiosity and questions will get you further than confidence and answers.